This LOW PREP letter matching game has a fun white bunny and carrot theme perfect for spring or summer. Use this spring activity for preschoolers as a hands-on matching game to help preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children to practice uppercase and lowercase letters. Simply print spring printables to play this spring activities for kindergarten.
I love turning practice into a fun abc letter game! This clever, letter matching game can be an Easter activity for kindergartners or a spring activities for kindergarten. Either way this hands-on game helps students practicing matching the uppercase letter on the bunny with his lowercase letter on the orange carrot. The cute clipart and simple actiity is such a fun, way for kids to pratice letter recognition! So whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love this fun alpahbet activity for preschoolers, toddlers, pre k, and kindergartners. Add this spring alphabet game to your spring lesson plans for preschoolers.
Easter egg letter matching printable
abc matching game printable
Print the pages in color and laminate for durability if you like. Finally, cut the cards out along the lines and put them in stacks of bunny cards and carrot cards.
letter matching game printable
In this Easter alphabet game, prek students will practice matching the bunny with the carrot with the matching lowercase letter.
alphabet matching game
Kids will have fun practicing matching uppercase and lowercase letters in this Easter Letter Game. This is great for developing letter recognition skills and improving fluency for reading readiness using a super cute, free printable Easter themed activity. Use this educational activity at home, literacy centers in preschools, and daycare centers.
I love activities that serve more than one function! So the last bunny is blank. Using a dry erase marker write your child’s name on the bunny. Have students gather the carrots needed to spell their name. This is great name recognition practice for kids.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Letter matching game
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!