This LOW PREP Easter ABC Letter Matching activity is a fun way for kids to work on matching uppercase and lowercase letters. This is a great literacy activity for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Looking for more free alphabet printables for making learning fun with toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age kids.
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- Cute ABC Coloring Pages
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers
- Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Easter ABC Letter Matching
I love turning practice into a fun abc letter game! This clever, Easter themed activity helps students practicing matching alphabet letter – the uppercase Easter bunny with his lowercase carrot. Such a fun, way for kids to pratice letter recognition! So whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love this fun alpahbet activity for preschoolers, toddlers, pre k, and kindergartners.
Easter Activity for Preschoolers
In this Easter alphabet game, prek students will practice matching the bunny with the carrot with the matching lowercase letter.
Kids will have fun practicing matching uppercase and lowercase letters in this Easter Letter Game. This is great for developing letter recognition skills and improving fluency for reading readiness using a super cute, free printable Easter themed activity. Use this educational activity at home, literacy centers in preschools, and daycare centers.
I love activities that serve more than one function! So the last bunny is blank. Using a dry erase marker write your child’s name on the bunny. Have students gather the carrots needed to spell their name. This is great name recognition practice for kids.
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Easter Alphabet Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!