Kids will love these hands on, visual discrimination activities to work on early math skills in the springtime using plastic easter eggs and our egg printables. This easter activity for preschoolers is fun to sneak in some easter math while having fun! Use this with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten ages students in your Easter activities for kids. Simply print pdf file with Easter Math Game and you are read for a fun easter activities for kindergartners!
Easter activity for preschoolers
I just love Easter time! I love all the bright colorful eggs, the tasty Jelly Belly jelly beans, the brightly colored Easter baskets with bright green grass, the blooming daffodil and tulip bulbs, the trees filled with new leaves, and the freshly greened grass. It is warm outside and it beckons everyone outside after a long, cold winter. We love to fill our days with fun, hands-on educational activities that make learning fun! This year I decided I needed to come up with a fun learning activity using all the plastic easter eggs I had laying around and that can be so inexpensively bought. I love getting things on clearance at the end of the holiday sale at Target! So I came up with this Easter learning activity perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, grandparent, daycare, or home preschool – you will love this easter activities for kindergarten that works on visual discrimination with an math at the same time! You will want to add this easter ideas for preschoolers to your easter lessons for preschool!
Easter activities for kindergartners
Easter lesson plans for preschool
This visual discrimination activity is the perfect blend of a hands on educational activity and a free printable! Kids will have fun creating new Easter eggs in this Easter matching games for kids that focuses on helping preschoolers develop better visual discrimination.
Now print the pages in color on cardstock or laminate for durability. I like to store my easter cards in a large ziplock bag with the easter eggs so it is ready to whip out for a fun math activity for preschoolers during April. THis is great for extra practice, school at home, math centers, and an Easter theme learning activity.
Then cut the cards apart – each page cuts into 8 Easter matching cards.
Easter Activities for Kindergarten
Students will look at the picture and then take the plastic easter egg halves and combine them so they make the same pattern as the card. This is such a clever easter math activities for preschoolers.
Easter ideas for preschoolers
Have students repeat with the next card until they have matched all the cards to an easter egg. This is such a great activity for helping kids learn colors, work on visual discrimination, and following directions. Kids will have fun playing this easter egg activities for kindergarten,toddlers, preschoolers, and prek.
Easter Math Game
All you need for this activity is a bag of regular Easter eggs in the traditional colors: yellow, orange, pink, blue, green, and purple. This is such a fun plastic Easter eggs activity!
Not only is this a fun Easter activity for kids that helps kids practice matching and visual discrimination, but it is also great for helping kids develop hand muscles and coordination too.
Easter activities for children
This is such a fun Easter Math project that requires little prep! Plus kids love playing with plastic easter eggs so it is a great way to sneak in some learning while playing with Easter eggs!
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Easter Egg Matching Game
By using resoruces from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!