This super cute printable easter crafts makes a darling Easter wreath craft for kids to make! Toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade studnets will have fun with this cut and paste Easter craft they will be proud of making. You can use the different full color options or the black and white tempalte to create your one of a kind project as you color these easter craft printables. Simply print pdf file with free printable easter crafts and you are ready to create a beautiful easter craft!
Printable easter crafts
I just love Easter! Spring has just sprung, the grass is getting greener, the trees are full of new leaves, daffodil and tulip bulbs have sprouted, the weather has warmed up beckoning children to go outside and play, and summer is just around the corner. I love walking through stores like Target, Kohls, and Walmart at the end of March and during April to see all the fun Easter things come out. I love the brightly colored plastic easter eggs, the beautiful Easter basket, darling Easter dresses, creative chocolate bunnies, new decorations, and grab a bag (or two) of jelly beans! But instead of buying a cute decoration, why not make one with your children or grandchildren? Have fun making this free printable easter craft together. There are so many variations to allow kids to use their imaginations and creativity to design something truly unique.
If you are looking for a easter craft ideas, you will love this low-prep printable easter craft for kids to make in March and April. Make free easter crafts with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Free printable easter crafts
Easter craft printables
Just print in black and white or one of many color choices, practice motor skills cutting out the pieces, and assemble. Super cute & simple too! You can print the pages on regular paper or on cardstock to make the project a little more durable for hanging all season.
There are LOTS of options in this Easter printable for almost endless options. You will need 2 pages for a 10-12″ wreath which is the size we used. You can always make a larger wreath by printing 2 copies of those two pages.
- black and white craft – color your own Easter Wreath Craft by using crayons, markers, colored pencils, or gel pens to design your own easter craft.
- teal & orange with brown bunnies
- purple & yellow with white bunnies
- blue & green with gray bunnies
- or mix / match more colors
Easter craft ideas
Next, use scissors carefully to cut out the Easter eggs and bunnies. This is great scissor coordination practice for preschoolers.
Free easter printables
Now tape or glue together the Easter Craft for Kids by affixing the edges of eggs to each other. (We prefer tape as it is ready to hang instantly and there is less mess, but stick glue works well too). We made sure every other egg was the same color making a fun pattern – fun easter math for toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten!
Finally we affixed the bunnies around the wreath. You can choose to put 3-5 bunnies on each wreath craft.
Preschool easter crafts
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare, home preschool, grandparent, or a mom looking to do something fun in April, this printable Easter craft for kids makes such a super cute Easter wreath kids will be proud of.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Easter Wreath Craft
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!