This super cute FREE printable Easter Craft for Kids makes a darling Easter wreath kids will be proud of. You will love that there are no supplies to buy and gather, simply print, cut, and paste!
I just love Easter! Spring has just sprung, the grass is getting greener, the trees are full of new leaves, daffodil and tulip bulbs have sprouted, the weather has warmed up beckoning children to go outside and play, and summer is just around the corner. I love walking through stores like Target, Kohls, and Walmart at the end of March and during April to see all the fun Easter things come out. I love the brightly colored plastic easter eggs, the beautiful Easter basket, darling Easter dresses, creative chocolate bunnies, new decorations, and grab a bag (or two) of jelly beans!
But instead of buying a cute decoration, why not make one with your children or grandchildren? Have fun making this free printable easter craft together. There are so many variations to allow kids to use their imaginations and creativity to design something truly unique.
Easter Craft for Kids
Kids love making crafts, but sometimes you don’t have time to run to the store to gather all the supplies you need. This simple free printable Easter Wreath craft for kids is sure to be a hit at your house. Just print in black and white or one of many color choices, practice motor skills cutting out the pieces, and assemble. Super cute & simple too!
Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
Now print out the pages you’d like to make your craft. You can print the pages on regular paper or on cardstock to make the project a little more durable for hanging all season.
There are LOTS of options in this Easter printable for almost endless options. You will need 2 pages for a 10-12″ wreath which is the size we used. You can always make a larger wreath by printing 2 copies of those two pages.
- black and white craft – color your own Easter Wreath Craft by using crayons, markers, colored pencils, or gel pens to design your own easter craft.
- teal & orange with brown bunnies
- purple & yellow with white bunnies
- blue & green with gray bunnies
- or mix / match more colors
Easter Craft Idea
Next, use scissors carefully to cut out the Easter eggs and bunnies. This is great scissor coordination practice for preschoolers.
Printable Easter Crafts
Now tape or glue together the Easter Craft for Kids by affixing the edges of eggs to each other. (We prefer tape as it is ready to hang instantly and there is less mess, but stick glue works well too). We made sure every other egg was the same color making a fun pattern – fun easter math for toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten!
Finally we affixed the bunnies around the wreath. You can choose to put 3-5 bunnies on each wreath craft.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare, home preschool, grandparent, or a mom looking to do something fun in April, this printable Easter craft for kids makes such a super cute Easter wreath kids will be proud of.
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
Looking for more free easter worksheets, easter games, and other fun easter themed learning activities? You will love these clever ideas and free resources:
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Easter Wreath Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!