This super cute and fun-to-make Free Counting Jelly Beans Early Reader is a great way to practice counting to 10 with toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
More FREE Count to 10 Activities
- Flower Preschool Counting Activity with circle stickers
- Birthday Cake Playdough Counting Mats – count to 10
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
- Counting with Goldfish Activity
- Animal Cookies Count to 10 Cards
Counting Jelly Beans Early Reader
Who doesn’t love jelly beans? Kids will be excited to practice math, strengthen fine motor skills, one to one correspondence, and more with this adorable, Easter themed Counting Jelly Beans Early Reader.
Kids will love practicing counting jelly beans with this simple printable emergent reader. Simply print the black and white pages and you are ready to make your very own Easter reader for preschoolers.
Next, student will crayons or markers to color in their jelly bean reader for preschoolers. Then I have students count the jelly beans in the jar and trace the numbers at the bottom of the pages.
Finally, put the pages in order starting with the cover and then 1-10 jelly beans; staple to make kids very own emergent reader!
Besides practicing counting and writing numbers 1-10, this activity is also great for working on one to one correspondence. Preschoolers can work on this Easter math skill by placing a jelly bean over each of the jelly beans in the jar.
More Easter Activities for Kids
- Counting to 10 Easter Clip Cards
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
- Printable Easter Craft for Kids
- Free Easter Egg Pattern Activity
Download Jelly Bean Emergent Reader
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!