This super cute and fun-to-make jelly bean counting worksheet turns into an Easter reader to help toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kid practice counting to 10. These free printable preschool easter worksheets are a fun easter activity for preschoolers. Simply download pdf file with jelly bean counting worksheet and you are ready to play and learn with easter preschool.
Jelly Bean Count
Who doesn’t love jelly beans? Kids will be excited to practice math, strengthen fine motor skills, one to one correspondence, and more with this adorable, Easter themed Counting Jelly Beans Early Reader. Use the jelly bean worksheets along with hands on jelly belly candy math maniuplatives to practice counting to 10, writing numbers 1-10, learning number words, and more with a easter activity for preschoolers. These easter worksheets are fun for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners as part of an Easter lesson plan! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this Easter Math to make learning fun in April. Use it at home, in the classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriclulum.
Jelly bean counting worksheet
Preschool easter worksheets
Kids will love practicing counting jelly beans with this simple printable emergent reader. Simply print the black and white pages and you are ready to make your very own Easter reader for preschoolers.
Easter activity for preschoolers
Next, student will crayons or markers to color in their jelly bean reader for preschoolers. Then I have students count the jelly beans in the jar and trace the numbers at the bottom of the pages.
Finally, put the pages in order starting with the cover and then 1-10 jelly beans; staple to make kids very own emergent reader!
Besides practicing counting and writing numbers 1-10, this activity is also great for working on one to one correspondence. Preschoolers can work on this Easter math skill by placing a jelly bean over each of the jelly beans in the jar.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Download Jelly Bean Emergent Reader
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!