Kids will have working on visual discrimination with this clever easter egg activity. Children will use plastic Easter eggs to make the pattern on the Easter themed pattern strips. This pattern activity for preschoolers for preschool and kindergarten age kids. Simply print pdf file with preschool easter printable and you are ready to play and learn with this easter activity for preschoolers.
Easter Activities for Preschoolers
This activity is the perfect combination of a hands-on math activity with a free printable math activity. Kids will use plastic Easter eggs, the preschool easter printable, and an empty egg carton to practice visual discrimination. Each of the printable strips has a cute Easter bunny with a decorated Easter egg or a basket of bright, colorful Easter eggs plus a grid with what the pattern should look like. This pattern activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners is such fun easter activities for preschoolers.
Preschool easter printable
Printing out the free easter printables for preschoolers pages in color. I suggest laminating them for durability. This way you can put them in an Easter Math center and when don you can save them in a plastic folder with all the other Easter activities for next year! Now cut the strips apart; there are 4 super cute, visual discrimination strips per page.
Easter Math Activity
This printable easter activities for preschoolers activity is such a fun way to work on patterns for kids! Simply set out a stack of the Easter Egg Pattern strips and a basket of regular plastic Easter eggs.
- empty 12 egg carton
- yellow, orange, pink, blue, green, and purple plastic easter eggs
- pattern strips (from bottom of post)
Easter Activity for Kindergartners
In this Pattern Activity for Preschool, kids will put the Easter eggs in the egg carton in the order specified on the pattern strip. Repeat with the next strip. This is such a fun Easter math activity for young learners!
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Peep Patterns Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Easter worksheets preschool
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!