Make practicing letter recognition fun with preschoolers with this FREE printable Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt. This is such a fun Easter activity for kids.
More FREE Alphabet Printables
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers
- Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Worksheets
Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
I love letter recognition games! They take the chore out of learning. Add to that, this Easter egg idea uses the plastic Easter eggs that kids love and we all have laying around and you’ve got a sure-hit educational activity for kids in April.
Easter Letter Recognition
This activity allows kids to practice uppercase or lowercase letters. All you need is the free printable (see bottom of the post), plastic Easter eggs (any color/size), and alphabet letters (small magnetic letters, scrabble tiles, threading letters, or any other kind you have on hand.)
Put whatever letter tiles you have on hand (or one of the ones we recommended above) into the plastic Easter eggs. Put just one letter in each Easter egg. If you like, your kids can have an indoor egg hunt looking for the 26 eggs before you do the educational part of the activity. Or, you can just put them in a basket next to the Easter educational printable.
Preschoolers will open up one egg at a time and look at the alphabet letter inside. Then they will find the same letter on their Easter educational printable. When they found the correct letter egg, they will trace the letter. Continue until you’ve found and traced all 26 alphabet letters.
This educational Easter activity for kids is such a fun, hands on alphabet practice for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
More Easter Activities for Kids
- Counting to 10 Easter Clip Cards
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
- Printable Easter Craft for Kids
- Free Easter Egg Pattern Activity
- Counting Jelly Beans Early Reader
- Free Easter Color Words reader
Download Easter Letter Recognition
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!