Make practicing letter recognition fun with this alphabet easter egg hunt perfect for spring! Use our easter egg alphabet printable along with plastic Easter eggs to help toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children practice their ABCs. This is such a fun easter egg letter hunt for kids. Simply download pdf file with easter worksheet for preschoolers and you are ready for this easter activity for preschool.
Alphabet easter egg hunt
I love letter recognition games! They take the chore out of learning. Add to that, this Easter egg hunt idea uses the plastic Easter eggs that kids love and we all have laying around and you’ve got a sure-hit educational activity for kids in April. Use this alphabet easter egg hunt with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindegartners to learn upper and lowercase alphabet letters.
Easter worksheet for preschoolers
Alphabet egg hunt
This activity allows kids to practice uppercase or lowercase letters. All you need is the free printable (see bottom of the post), plastic Easter eggs (any color/size), and alphabet letters (small magnetic letters, scrabble tiles, threading letters, or any other kind you have on hand.)
Easter egg letter hunt
Put whatever letter tiles you have on hand (or one of the ones we recommended above) into the plastic Easter eggs. Put just one letter in each Easter egg. If you like, your kids can have an indoor egg hunt looking for the 26 eggs before you do the educational part of the activity. Or, you can just put them in a basket next to the Easter educational printable.
Easter Activity for Preschool
Preschoolers will open up one egg at a time and look at the alphabet letter inside. Then they will find the same letter on their Easter educational printable. When they found the correct letter egg, they will trace the letter. Continue until you’ve found and traced all 26 alphabet letters.
Easter egg alphabet printable
This educational Easter activity for kids is such a fun, hands on alphabet practice for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Peep Patterns Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Mosaic Jelly Bean Craft – Easter Activity for Preschoolers
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Outrageously cool Bouncy Egg Experiment
- Egg Experiment – Silly Spring Activities for Kids
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
Easter worksheet kindergarten
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!