Spring is on its way! Are your kids excited? This Counting to 10 Flower Playdough Mats provides a fun, hands on math activities for preschoolers – perfect for Spring-time learning!
More FREE Playdough Mats
- Spring Shape Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Playdough Cards
- Pencil Counting Playdough Mats
- Spring Count to 20 Playdough Mats
- Human Body Playdough Mats
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Number Playdough Mats
Counting to 10 Flower Playdough MatsCount away with these flower pot counting mats/cards, perfect for preschoolers! See what number is on the pot and add that number of flowers!
Laminate the cards if you wish to make it reusable(or use a dry-erase pocket). Cut the 10 cards and provide either playdough (you’ll lover our amazing Kool Aid Playdough recipe) with flower cookie cutters, flower beads/buttons/mini erasers or dry-erase markers.My initial idea was to use the counting mats with playdough, but our flower cookie cutters are big, so only 3 flowers would fit. If you have smaller flower cutters , you can use these flower playdough mats for all numbers 1-10. Or young learner can simply roll smaller balls of playdough to make their own flowers in the pot.Playdough provides that extra sensory element to the learning process and also help strengthen little hands so they are ready for writing in the upcoming years.
As if that wasn’t enough, you can also count to 10 flowers by drawing them in the flower pots with dry erase markers. This is a good alternative and a group of kids can easily use these mats independently in your Math center, wipe clean, and repeat. This can also be used at home as a quiet time activity or while on the road as a busy bag activity. Such a fun counting activity for preschoolers AND perfect for your Spring theme/unit! Have fun counting flowers!
More FREE Printables You’ll Love
Download Flower Playdough MatsBy downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!