Cut and Paste Shape Sorting Worksheets for Preschool
Check out these great Cut & Paste Shape Sorting Worksheets for Pre-K! Engage with the circle, square, diamond, oval, triangle, rectangle, and square. Cut out the shapes at the bottom of the page and paste each shape into its matching column. These cut & paste worksheets are a great way to build fine motor skills and get some practice with scissors. Learning to identify shapes builds visual discrimination skills as well as categorization skills.
Shape Sorting Worksheets
Help children work on shape recognition with these free printable shape sorting worksheets. These shape worksheets for preschool are cut and paste to sneak in work on fine motor skills at the same time. Simply print shape sorting printable to play and learn with preschoolers and kindergartners too.
This pack includes: Triangle and Circle Sorting Sheet, Oval and Circle Sorting Sheet, Diamond and Square Sorting Sheet, Circle and Square Sorting Sheet, Square and Rectangle Sorting Sheet, Triangle and Diamond Sorting Sheet, and Circle and Triangle Sorting Sheet. Are you excited to learn about shapes? Be sure to check out Individual Shape Learning Packs to learn about eight unique shapes! Build hand and finger strength with Shape Tracing Worksheets for Pre-K.
Shape sorting printable
Shape worksheets for preschool
Be sure to say the name of each shape aloud with your little ones. What makes the shapes different from each other? Are they sharp or round? Do they have 3 sides or 4 sides? Is there anything in the room that matches the shape on the paper? Each shape worksheet has a variety of colors! Be sure to identify the color of each shape while cutting & pasting. Continue building scissor skills with Shape Cutting Worksheets for Preschool.
Preschool sorting worksheets
Differentiating between shapes will transfer over to your little ones differentiating between everyday objects. These worksheets play a role in the beginning stages of differentiation through features such as long vs. short, round vs. straight, 3 sides vs. 4 sides, corners vs. smooth. Remember to encourage your little ones to take their time while cutting. This process is great for building the small muscles of the hands!cut and paste worksheet
- I Spy Shapes printable activity
- Road Shapes – A hands-on shape activities for kids
- Free Shape Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Shape Free Preschool worksheets age 3-4
- Learning shapes for preschool with shape playdough mats
- Cute snowman shapes puzzles
- 2d and 3d puzzles – printable shape activities
- Monster Shapes playdough mats
- Pumpkin shape matching game
- Carrot Shape playdough mats
- Shape Ice Cream playdough mats
- Tracing shapes for toddlers and preschoolers
- Free Printable Flower Playdough Mats
- Shape Tracing Worksheets
- 25 Shape Books for Preschool
- Shape Free printable hole punch activities
- Simple Free printables shapes worksheets
- Shape Pattern Block Pictures printable pdf
- Printable Shape Bingo
- Shape do-a-dot printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!