These super cute free printable playdough mats are a great way to learn about Emotions for Preschoolers. Just print, play, and learn.
Play Dough Mats
Play dough mats are a fun way to prompt your child and get them engaged in play. We are big play dough fans around here and any play dough based activity is a win in our books. These play dough mats are a great way to prompt your child to engage in play, work on identifying emotions and work on fine motor skills.
These emotions play dough mats are great for pre-k children.
Did you know that play dough has some major benefits in the academic world? Play dough helps to build fine motor skills. Our kiddos little hands are not strong enough to hold a pencil and write letters and play dough works to fix that. Every time our kids pinch, squeeze, and roll play dough their hands get stronger and they are working the muscles that they will use in the future to hold a pencil or scissors.
Emotions for Preschoolers
Your pre-k kiddo is going to build various emotions using play dough.
- You can laminate the template for durability
- Model for your kiddo how to roll and mold each emotion
- Talk about the different emotions and how they look in daily life
More Play Dough Activities
- Pet Playdough mats
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Monster Shapes Playdough mats
- Transportation Play Dough Mats
- Unicorn Play Dough Kit
- Alphabet Play Dough Mats
- Making Fossils
- Spring Carrot Shape Mats
- Flower shape Playdough Mats
Download Play Dough Mats Faces Template
Before you download your Play Dough Mats Faces Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.