These fun, FREE printable Lemonade Stand Ten Frame Counting Mats are a fun way for preschool and kindergarten age kids to practice counting to 10.
You may also like:
- Number Tracing Sandcastles
- Free Construction Worksheets
- Flower Number Practice
- Kite Math Craft
- Ladybug Matching 1 – 12
- Silly Worm Count to 10 Sticker Activity
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
With summer here, a fun pastime is making lemonade and holding a lemonade stand to raise a little bit of pocket money. The cute lemonade stand counting mats are a fun way to learn to count to ten while sipping on some freshly made, icy cold lemonade.
These mats are easy to prepare, just download, print, cut in half and laminate or place in a page protector and you are ready to play with these Lemonade Stand Ten Frame Counting Mats. They are so much fun for little ones to practice learning to count to ten as well as learning to write the numbers.
They can use playdough to recreate the large number as well as to count using the ten frames. If they choose, they can also use counters, pom poms, small erasers or jellybeans to help them count using the ten frames. Children will have a great time learning to count to ten while working on their hand and finger muscles by rolling the dough.
HINT: Try using our Amazing Kool Aid Playdough Recipe for an easy, wonderful smelling playdough with your spring shape playdough mats! Or, if you want to try a different recipe, create your own easy 2 ingredient playdough recipe or Peeps Playdough Recipe.
Each of these Lemonade Stand Ten Frame Counting Mats contain a picture of a lemonade stand with the corresponding number of icy cold lemonade on them. They can count these glasses of lemonade or place small markers on them as they count. These cards also have a large number on them. This number can be traced with a marker (dry erase if laminated) or a crayon. Children can create this number out of playdough as well.
Ten Frame Activities
The final activity on these mats is a ten frame. There are lemon slices in the ten frame to help children learn to count. As they place a marker or ball of playdough on each lemon slice, children can learn and build their counting skills.
Looking for more fun playdough mats? Try these:
- Tools Playdough Mats
- Shape Ice Cream Playdough Mats
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Seashell Color Playdough Mats
- Monster Shape Playdough Mats
- Birthday Cake Counting Playdough Mats
- Uppercase Tracing Letters Playdough Mats
- Pets Playdough Mats
- Musical Instruments Playdough mats
- Transportation Playdough Mats
Download Summer Playdough Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!