Kids will have fun using bingo daubers to make these FREE Fall Do a Dot Printables. These a fun activity for prek and kindergarten age kids.
NOTE: The printable has been corrected to fix the spelling error “pumpkin” even though the picture is the original.
Bingo Marker Printables
- Christmas Bingo Marker Worksheets
- Spring Color Words Worksheets with Bingo Dauber
- Do a Dot Worksheets for Numbers 1-12
- Farm Kindergarten Number Worksheets with Bingo Markers
- Bingo Marker Letter Mystery Pictures
- Alphabet Letters with Bingo Markers
- Bingo Marker Letter Find Printables
- Addition Tic Tac Toe Math
Bingo Dauber Printables
Fall pictures included in this fall printable craft for kids include:
Print as many pages as you need of the bingo marker printables. Each pages has space for child’s name, fall picture to create with bingo daubers, and the name of the fall item to trace.
These fall printables can be done with circle stickers, crayon, markers, or do a dot markers. Either way they are a great way for kids to strengthen muscles in their hands and coordination they will need to be ready for writing!
These are also great for learning vocabulary as each common fall item is given below the image for preschoolers to trace.
Free Fall Printables
Download Fall Do a Dot Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!