Your little sweetie will love making her own Easter purse with this fun easter craft for kids. Kids can make a bunny purse or use our easter printables to colour, cut and paste templates to decorate the bag. This is such a fun easter craft for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students.
Easter Craft for Kids
This darling easter craft is such a fun project that kids can use too! Children will make their own bunny bag or Easter purse craft perfect for holding eggs, treasure, or notes for friends. This easter craft for kids is super quick and easy with so many options to personalize it with bunny ears or cut and paste templates for easter eggs, bunnies, flowers, spring bugs, etc.
Easter Craft for Preschoolers
All you need to make this super cute and simple purse craft are a few simple materials:
- 2 paper plates
- hole punch
- yarn or curling ribbon
- crayons, markers, colored pencils, or bingo markers
- template (optional, below)
Purse Craft for Kids
To make the purse you will cut top third off of two plates equally.
Now lay so it is flat on the top with rounded on the bottom. Now hole punch around the rounded sides of both plates. The straight top will NOT have any hole punches.
Easter bunny bags
Use yarn or curling ribbon to sew the plates together so that there is a pouch in the middle (you know working with the natural shape of the plate) and the string /ribbon goes up and around to make a strap and then tie off.
Above you can see three different techniques for sewing the purses together to make different seams. I love all the options for making this spring craft for kids truly special and personalized!
Decorate the plates of the purse. You have SO many options with this!
- Add floppy years and draw whiskers, eyes, and smile to make a cute bunny purse.
- Draw with white crayon and then paint the plate pretty pastel colors
- Keep it simple and cut and paste pictures of bunnies, flowers, eggs, etc. on the purse. I suggest colouring the easter templates first and then cutting and pasting.
Spring Craft for Preschoolers
You can gurn this project into a spring craft, easter craft, summer craft and more – the possiblities are endless! My kids loved seeing the bunny POP out with the white crayon resist and watercolor teqnique!
Make a long or short handle or strap depending on your preferences. Put some fun necessities in your purse craft and you are ready to go shopping or on a playdate in style.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Easter Cut and Paste Templates
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Easter Printables <<