Preschoolers and kindergarteners will love working visual discrimination and letter recognition as they practice identifying uppercase and lowercase letters with these endangered animals, free printable, Find the Letter worksheets.
Do you have a huge animal fan in your house? We love doing fun, educational activities that draw on children’s interests so we created these fun, free printable find the letter worksheets for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Each page focuses on an endangered animal and features the endangered animal names for kids, cute clipart, and lots of I spy letters for early learners.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler -you will love these no prep, letter find abc printables that make learning fun as kids work on improving literacy skills!
Find the Letter
These free alphabet find and color worksheets are perfect for literacy centers, extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as part of a letter of the week curriculum. Children will enjoy searching for the correct upper and lowercase letters with these different alphabet worksheets.
Find the Letter Worksheets
Print the black and white pages. Children will need pencils, markers or crayons to complete the activities in this pack. They could also use counters or bingo dabbers to dot the correct answers.
This is where the fun begins. There are many ways students can complete these no-prep free worksheets.
- color in the bubbles or clouds with the correct letters using crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- use these as do a dot printables with a bingo marker (also known as do a dot markers, bingo daubers, etc.)
- cover with mini erasers
- stack with unifex cubes, buttons, pompoms or animal mini figures
- use with a dry erase marker if you laminated the pages
- turn them into playdough mats and cover with play dough
Endangered Animals for Kids
If you choose to laminate the pages, you can use a hole punch and a c clip or binder ring to keep the pages together and flip through them for convenience.
This printable pack comes mainly in black and white with one small color picture per page. This should save you on printer ink costs.
The endangered animals included in this printable include: blue whale, blue fin tuna fish, came, chinchilla, elephant, macaw, gorilla, honey bee, killer whale, markhor, panda, rhino, manatee, zebra, porpoise, orangutan, tapir, and sea turtles. There is a page for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
Animal Activities for Preschoolers
Looking for more animal themed activities for prek kids? You will love these free printable resources and ideas:
- Printable Animals Masks
- A to Z Mammals Book
- Animals Tracing Letters A to Z
- Animal Life Cycle Printables
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerios
- Finish the Pictures ~ Animal
- Farm Animal Homes Printable Reader
- Anatomy of Animals Activity
- Ocean Coloring Pages
- Animal Activities with Animal Crackers
- Animal Books for Preschoolers
Do a Dot Printables
- Alphabet Find a Letter Do a Dot Printables
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
- Snow Globe Find the Letter Do a Dot Printables
- Find the Letter Dinosaur Alphabet Fun
- Insects for Preschoolers Printable Book
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Birds for Preschoolers Printable Book
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Do a Dot Printables
- Making 10 Practice with Ten Frames Do a Dot Printables
- Phonics Beginning Sound Do a Dot Printables
- Turkey Color Matching Do a Dot Printables
**See more FREE Do a Dot Printables for kids!
Preschool Find the Letter Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!