Kids will have fun learning math and literacy with this spring theme preschool. Included in this spring theme are tons of preschool spring ideas to make learning fun in March, April and may. Use these spring activities for preschoolers with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. The preschool spring themes included are fireflies, butterflies, flowers, bees, bird nests, and so many more. So as you plan your preschool in spring don’t miss these pretty Spring Crafts for Preschoolers, fun spring math activities for preschoolers, literacy ideas, and spring worksheets for preschool.
Spring theme preschool
Look for a spring theme filled with FUN spring activities for kids? You will love this spring theme preschool with cute ideas for springtime themes like flowers, bees, frogs, butterflies, garden, flowering trees, gardening, and more! This spring theme for preschool is loaded swith spring math, spring literacy, spring crafts, and spring activitiy ideas to keep kids engaged despite the beautiful weather ourside and prett flowers growing.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these engaging spring activities for preschoolers to make learning fun whiel having fun! Use these at home, in the classroom as part of your
Spring Crafts for Preschoolers
Add in some spring art for preschoolers for kids to strengthen fine motor skills while celebrating the beauty all around the with tulip crafts, buzzing bee crafts, and lovely butterfly crafts too.
- Make an indoor garden with these delightful toilet paper roll flowers from The Best Ideas for kids
- Decorate your garden and potted plants with easy plant pokes from Money Wise Moms
- Here’s easy rainbow cork painting for preschoolers and it even includes free printables from Messy Little Monsters
- Use spin art to create rainbow flowers source
- Painted Flower Craft for Kids – beautiful!
- Make homemade shrinky-dinks with these in-depth instructions from Little SProuts Learning
- Make this easy chick craft with a loofah from Meaningful mama
- Pull out the coffee filters and make these adorable butterflies from Crafts by Amanda
- Here’s a fun spring craft: make a paper plate garden and bee from Crafts by Ria
- Make easy spring blossom sun catchers with your preschoolers from The GIngebread House
- And check out this easy paper plate bee craft from Nontoy gifts
- Create handprint tulips with your kids from Fun Hand and Print Blog
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- Foam Rainbow Activity for Preschoolers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
Add some of these clever preschool spring math ideas to reinfrce counting, ten frames, and measuring bugs!
- Practice counting with this fun Catch a Bug Math activity from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- 2D Shape Playdough Mats to practice making shapes
- Use printable number mats and gold coins for more counting practice from J4Daniels Mom
- Play this fun spring board game and count to 20!
- Fruit Loop Ten Frame Rainbow Counting Cards are a great hands on math activity
- Challenge your kids with this delightful bug Count to 30 Activity
- Add measuring to your math activities this week with a bug measuring activity for preschoolers
- Flower Counting Activity to make with circle stickers
- Use fun addition butterfly math mats to help your preschooler practice adding to 10
- Add fun to your day with counting spring math activity
- Rainbow activity working on color matching using fruit loops
Spring Literacy Activities for Preschoolers
Practice learning your letters, sight words, and readig blends with these spring activities for kids.
- Letter of the Week: B is for Butterfly from Crystal and Comp
- Practice the ABCs with Easter alphabet letters
- Ladybug Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Matching Activity
- Seed Letter Find Spring Worksheets – love these adorable, no prep activity
- Introduce sight words with a garden themed free sight word game
- Or play a flower spring sight words game
- Practice reading skills with a bluebird sorting blends activity
Spring Activities for Preschoolers
There are so many fun ways for kids to play in the spring! These spring activities for kids are a great way for kids to play and learn!
- Experience the joy of springtime fun with oobleck and flowers ~ corn flour is the British term for corn starch from Learning and Exploring through Play
- Make carrot patch pudding cups together for a fun springtime snack from Mom vs the Boys
- EASY Flower Science Experiment allows kids to change the colors of flowers
- Use shaving cream to entertain your kid and make rainbow art at the same time from Natural Beach Living
- Make and eat bird nest treats together
- Super cute and fun-to-make Easter Color by Number hats to wear (color or black & white)
- Paint cherry blossoms with cotton balls from Projects with Kids
- Explore rainbows, lights, and color with science play from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Paint butterflies with sponges from The Craft Train
- Create chromatography flowers easily with coffee filters
- Plant spring flowers in play dough from Fun with Mama
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Addition Clouds – Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Ladybug Counting Mats – playdough activity using a ten frame
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Umbrella Letter Matching Printable
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Spring Worksheets for Preschool
Plus don’t miss these Spring Printables for Preschoolers to make learnign fun and easy for parents and teachers too!
- Help your preschooler make fingerprint bugs in a jar with this free printable from Messy Litlte Monsters
- Play Spring Bingo with these free cards perfect for preschoolers from Artsy Fartsy mama
- Make a butterfly mask with this printable from Red TEd Art
- Print this backyard critters printable pack with insect worksheets for preschoolers for hours of printable fun
- Is your child fascinated by worms? Then they’ll love this All About Worms Worksheets
- Fun Rainy day math printables for kindergartners from Artsy Mama
- Teach letters and numbers with spring flower roll and cover mats from Fun Learning with Kids
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Spring Books for Preschoolers
Choose between these two options for using books in your Spring theme:
- Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday.
- Or read your favorite book (s) each of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Choose one or all of these 5 excellent books to read with your preschoolers:
Preschool Theme Ideas
Looking for more preschool themes? You will love our ever growing themes complete with themed crafts, activities, math, literacy, and more ideas!
- Back to School Theme Preschool perfect for the first week of school
- Animal Theme for Preschoolers filled with fun Preschool Animal Activities
- Robot Preschool Theme with lots of Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Rainbow Theme Preschool
- Get ready for a hoppin good time with this Frog Theme Preschool
- Easter Preschool Theme perfect for celebrating Easter in the spring
- Fun Pumpkin Theme Preschool for October
- Spring is here and it’s time to celebrate with a fun Picnic Theme Preschool
- Lots of fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers with this Earth Day Theme!
- Summer watermelon theme filled with watermelon activities for preschoolers
- Spring Theme perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students
- Dinosaur Preschool Theme filled with HUGE fun for little learners
- Bug Theme filled with fun insect activities for preschoolers
- See all of our preschool themes!
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic