This free printable Fruit Loops Color Sorting Cards are a great way for kids to practice color discrimination while having fun with this edible mat activity for toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids.
More FREE Color Recognition Activities
- Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mat for learning colors
- Colors for Kids Worksheets
- Rainbow Color Matching Printable (aka Rainbow Snack Mat)
Learning Colors with Gumball Cards
Kids will have fun practicing sorting by preschool colors with these printable gumball cards.
There are two size choices in this free Preschool printables to help kids learning colors. The color sorting gumball card are available in half or quarter size. Print in color, laminate for durability, and cut apart.
This is a fun activity to learn preschool colors with fruit loops and gumball printables. While these can be used with actual gumballs, circle manipulatives, skittles, or M&ms – our favorite is to use them with fruit loops.
This gumball printable is a fun, hands on math activity to help kids learning colors. The smaller quarter size cards include space for four froot loops or other items. The large half size cards have space for sorting 15 fruit loops. Fruit loops are a great size for toddler and preschoolers to practice pincher grasping.
More FUN Preschool Printables
Just click on any of the images above to see some of our other fantastic and FREE printables for preschoolers!
Download Fruit Loops Color Sorting Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!