FREE Printable Silly Worm Counting to 10 with Stickers
Your kids are going to go nuts over this really fun, hands on math activity for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. Grab the Silly Worm printable and any stickers you have on hand. Now get ready for some silly count to 10 practice with this counting activity!
We love making learning FUN! This educational activity featuring silly worms will immediately grab your childrens attention! This math activity for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartens is great for working on counting 1-10 and seeing how counting higher equals a bigger quantity. I know that seems simple, but make young kids count abstractly not realizing they are actually giving a number value to more quantity. Plus, at the end you will have an adorable silly worm craft!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this worm activity is sure to be a hit! The counting worm will help get in much needed math practice to improve fluency as they are counting to 10. Plus you will love the free worm worksheet works with any stickers you have on hand – no special supplies or materials needed to complete this fun counting activity!
Preschool Counting Activity
Worm Activities for Preschoolers
Print as many of these black and white math activity worms as you need for the number of students in your class. These counting 1 to 10 cards don’t need to be laminated, as the kids will have their own version of the ‘math worm’.
This activity is LOW PREP as all it requires is to print, cut out one worm per child, and set out with preschool math activity with stickers. We just love these dot sticker worksheets to get kids excited about learning!
Counting to 10
Preschooler will count the dots in each section on the worm. Then, they will then begin to cover the dots with stickers (this also works on their fine motor skills as they pinch to remove the stickers and place them into their correct spots on the worm). You will find that some kids will start to place the stickers randomly on the dots on the worm, that’s ok as long as they’re doing this correctly. If they aren’t ready to count just yet, that is a great alternative activity.
These task can easily be differentiated with your learners. So have the younger kids work on placing the stickers onto the dots and the more advanced learners working on their counting skills on each section.
This count to 10 activity is hands-on and perfect for kids to use when they need a refresher or some more counting games and activities. Kids will love counting using stickers!
- Dump truck counting mat
- Animal Counting Activities with animal cookies
- Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Cheeseburger Preschool Counting Activity with stickers
- Fruit Loops Practice Counting Cards
- 5 Little Monkeys Printable
- Sandcastle Playdough Number Mats
- Flower Counting Activity
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Fall Number Sticker Worksheets – This fall-themed sticker worksheet will give kids a lot of number practice.
- Cheeseburger Dot Sticker Activities for practicing counting to 10
- Sticker Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten – If kids need help learning addition, this sticker worksheet is just what they need!
- Silly Worm Count with 10 Stickers – Get silly and start counting with this adorable sticker worksheet.
- Fall Alphabet Sticker Sheets – Use circle stickers to practice the alphabet with these worksheets.
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – Will kids be able to recognize all of the letters in these sticker worksheets? They will after a little bit of practice!
- Learn Colors Fall Sticker Worksheets – Learn all about the different colors with this fun sticker worksheet.
- Animal habitats kindergarten worksheets – Have fun filling these animal habitats with stickers!
Looking for more fun and free ideas to make learning fun for preschoolers? Check out these free prek worksheets:
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Printable Alphabet Letters for Crafts
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Apple Prek Worksheets
- Tracing Letters while learning animals names A to Z
- Road Shapes
- Super cute Printable Easter Crafts
- No prep preschool alphabet worksheets
- Super cute construction worksheets for pre k
- Free pumpkin activity printables to find the letter
- Super cute and FREE printable animal masks
Plus don’t miss our ABC Printables, math activities for preschoolers, learning preschool colors, fun preschool themes, tons of free playdough mats, cute preschool crafts, tons of free printable preschool worksheets, and many preschool book list.
Free printable worm worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!