Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers is a fun, hands-on, and FREE printable math activities for preschoolers.
More FUN and Free Count to 10 Printables
- Count to 10 Vegetable Clip Cards
- Zoo Animals Emergent Reader – Count to 10
- Pom Pom Counting Cards
- Monster Memory Game – Counting 1-10
- Spaghetti & Meatballs Counting Game
- Scoop up Ice Cream Cards 1-10
- Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
Math Activities for Preschoolers
Looking for a fun way to get kids to count and show their numbers? Add this worm activities preschool to your next worm theme or math center to make kids giggle as they get in some much needed math practic to improve fluency as they are counting to 10
These fun silly worms are perfect for that! Toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids will use stickers (any type) and then count to cover each dot in the space to finish decorating their silly worm with stickers.
Worm Worksheets for Preschoolers
Print as many of these black and white math activity worms as you need for the number of students in your class. These counting 1 to 10 cards don’t need to be laminated, as the kids will have their own version of the ‘math worm’.
This activity is LOW PREP as all it requires is to print, cut out one worm per child, and set out with preschool math activity with stickers. We just love these dot sticker worksheets to get kids excited about learning!
Preschooler will count the dots in each section on the worm. Then, they will then begin to cover the dots with stickers (this also works on their fine motor skills as they pinch to remove the stickers and place them into their correct spots on the worm). You will find that some kids will start to place the stickers randomly on the dots on the worm, that’s ok as long as they’re doing this correctly. If they aren’t ready to count just yet, that is a great alternative activity.
These task can easily be differentiated with your learners. So have the younger kids work on placing the stickers onto the dots and the more advanced learners working on their counting skills on each section.
This count to 10 activity is hands-on and perfect for kids to use when they need a refresher or some more counting games and activities. Kids will love counting using stickers!
More FREE Printables You’ll Love
Looking for more fun and free ideas to make learning fun for preschoolers? Check out these free prek worksheets:
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Printable Alphabet Letters for Crafts
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Apple Prek Worksheets
- Tracing Letters while learning animals names A to Z
- Road Shapes
- Super cute Printable Easter Crafts
- No prep preschool alphabet worksheets
- Super cute construction worksheets for pre k
- Free pumpkin activity printables to find the letter
- Super cute and FREE printable animal masks
Plus don’t miss our ABC Printables, math activities for preschoolers, learning preschool colors, fun preschool themes, tons of free playdough mats, cute preschool crafts, tons of free printable preschool worksheets, and many preschool book list.
Download Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!