These pack of fish bowels to practice counting 1-10 is such a clever, FUN hands on counting activity for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. Grab the goldfish counting printable and a handful of fish cracker are you are ready to work on 1:1 correspondence as you count to 10 with this clever math activity for preschoolers.
Goldfish Counting Printable
Helping children practicing counting each item just once is a crucial early math skill for children. These Goldfish Counting Printable are used with goldfish crackers for a simple, effective, and FUN math activity for toddler.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare, grandparent, or home preschool you will love this counting math activity to work on one to one correspondence and counting to 10 with yummy snacks! Use this in a snack mat in your classroom math center, pet theme, as an extra learning activity, summer learning, or any other enrichment program you would like to go along with your math curriculum.
Fish Cracker Counting Cards
This free printable count to 10 activity uses goldfish cracker to help kids count to 10 while working on the concept of one to once correspondence. Your kids will love this educational kids activity!
Counting Fish Printable
Now print the sheets of fish bowls in color. I suggest laminating for durability so the activity can be use over and over. Finally, you can either cut the page in half or you can cut out the extra white to leave just the fish bowl – this is my favorite method. It takes just a little longer, but looks so much prettier!
This is great for home preschool, day cares, math centers, and more!
Printable Counting Cards
Kids will count to 10 with goldfish crackers in this math activity for preschoolers. You can use any color or brand of fish crackers you like. The important part is that kids are putting one cracker on each fish in the bowl to practice one to one correspondence AND that they are counting the fish out loud to practice counting 1-10.
Use goldfish to practice one to one correspondence. Instruct students to put one goldfish cracker on top of each of the fish in the fish bowl printable.
Then count all the goldfish out loud together. This fun activity not only helps kids with so many early math skills, but kids love any food activities!
More Free Goldfish Activities Kids will LOVE!
Free Snack Mats
Lokoing for more snack themed printables to keep kids engaged and eager to learn? Try these free printable resources:
- Animal Cookies Count to 10 Preschool Zoo Printables
- Kindergarten Subtraction Games with Fish Crackers
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerio Counting Printable
- Animal Habitats for Kids Activity with Animal Cookies
- Fruit Loop Color Sorting Activity
- Animal Cookie Matching with printable Animal Activities for Kids
- Eat and Play Fruit Loop Alphabet Mat
- Fruit Loops Preschool Math Activity with Ten Frames
Looking for more fun activities with goldfish crackers? Try these free printable resources:
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Estimation for Kindergarten Activity with Gold fish
- Super cute Fish bowl, Free Goldfish Counting Printable – 1:1 correspondence activity for numbers 1-10
- Counting Goldfish Activity – roll 2 dice, count the dots and cover the goldfish from 2-12
- Goldfish Addtion for Kindergarten – free printable activity
- Fun Goldfish Math with greater than, less than, or equal to fish bowls
- One Fish Two Fish Counting Game for preschoolers with goldfish snacks
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers? Check out these fun ideas!
- Shape Scavenger Hunt using our shape flaschards to look for shapes with this fun shape game
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Cute Sandcastle tracing numbers 1-10 – practice counting and tracing numbers-1-20 with this super cute summer themed math activity
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Monster Counting with Google eyes
- Count to 10 Spider Counting Playdough Maths – kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these super cute playdough mats
- Do a dot printables numbers using bingo dauber markers are a fun way for kids to practice counting
- Dinosaur Roll & Cover number recognition games
- Super cute and CLEVER Fingerprint Counting Printables
- FUN Pirate Number Sense Activities
- Strawberry preschool counting activities – this art and math activity is perfect for summer learning
- Watermelon Counting Playdough Mats – kids will have fun using playdough to practice counting
- Goldfish counting printable – this clever activity allows kids to use goldfish to practice counting and one to one correspondence
- Lego Numbers Counting Activity for Preschoolers use duplo blocks to practice counting and include a space for tracing numbers 1-10
- Silly Worm counting activity for preschoolers with stickers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets – these math worksheets allow kids to work on number recognition while revealing hidden pictures
- Printable Donut Counting Activity for Preschoolers and Kindergartners
- Number Mazes – fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
Looking for more fun and free ideas to make learning fun for preschoolers? Check out these free prek worksheets:
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Printable Alphabet Letters for Crafts
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Apple Prek Worksheets
- Tracing Letters while learning animals names A to Z
- Road Shapes
- Super cute Printable Easter Crafts
- No prep preschool alphabet worksheets
- Super cute construction worksheets for pre k
- Free pumpkin activity printables to find the letter
- Super cute and FREE printable animal masks
Plus don’t miss our ABC Printables, math activities for preschoolers, learning preschool colors, fun preschool themes, tons of free playdough mats, cute preschool crafts, tons of free printable preschool worksheets, and many preschool book list.
Download Goldfish One to One Correspondence
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!