This Fish Cracker Counting Cards is such a clever preschool math activity to help kids practice counting to 10 and one to one correspondence at the same time.
Helping toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age kids practicing counting each item just once is a crucial early math skill for children. This math activity for toddlers uses the preschool printable and goldfish crackers to make practicing counting to 10 FUN!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare, grandparent, or home preschool you will love this math activties for preschoolers to work on 1:1 correspondence and counting to 10 with yummy snacks! Use this in a math center, pet center, extra learning activity, summer learning, or any other enrichment program you like.
Fish Cracker Counting Cards
This free printable count to 10 activity uses goldfish cracker to help kids count to 10 while working on the concept of one to once correspondence. Your kids will love this educational kids activity!
Goldfish Counting Printable
Now print the sheets of fish bowls in color. I suggest laminating for durability so the activity can be use over and over. Finally, you can either cut the page in half or you can cut out the extra white to leave just the fish bowl – this is my favorite method. It takes just a little longer, but looks so much prettier!
This is great for home preschool, day cares, math centers, and more!
Kids will count to 10 with goldfish crackers in this math activity for preschoolers. You can use any color or brand of fish crackers you like. The important part is that kids are putting one cracker on each fish in the bowl to practice one to one correspondence AND that they are counting the fish out loud to practice counting 1-10.
One to One Correspondence
Use goldfish to practice one to one correspondence with toddler, preschool, and prek age kids. Instruct students to put one goldfish cracker on top of each of the fish in the fish bowl printable.
Then count all the goldfish out loud together. This fun activity not only helps kids with so many early math skills, but kids love any food activities!
More Free Goldfish Activities Kids will LOVE!
Free Snack Mats
- Animal Cookies Count to 10
- Gold fish Addition Practice
- Fish Cracker Counting Cards
- Goldfish Subtraction Game
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerios
- Animal Habitats Activity with Animal Cookies
- Fruit Loop Color Sorting Mats
- Animal Cookie Matching Activity
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
Looking for more fun and free ideas to make learning fun for preschoolers? Check out these free prek worksheets:
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Printable Alphabet Letters for Crafts
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Apple Prek Worksheets
- Tracing Letters while learning animals names A to Z
- Road Shapes
- Super cute Printable Easter Crafts
- No prep preschool alphabet worksheets
- Super cute construction worksheets for pre k
- Free pumpkin activity printables to find the letter
- Super cute and FREE printable animal masks
Plus don’t miss our ABC Printables, math activities for preschoolers, learning preschool colors, fun preschool themes, tons of free playdough mats, cute preschool crafts, tons of free printable preschool worksheets, and many preschool book list.
Download Goldfish One to One Correspondence
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!