This Fish Cracker Counting Cards is such a clever preschool math activity to help kids practice counting to 10 and one to one correspondence at the same time.
More FREE Preschool Math
- Birthday Cake Playdough Mats – Counting Candles
- Spring Counting and Tracing Strips
- Flower Preschool Counting Game
- Super Cute Preschool Shape Mats
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
Fish Cracker Counting Cards
This free printable count to 10 activity uses goldfish cracker to help kids count to 10 while working on the concept of one to once correspondence. Your kids will love this educational kids activity!
Print the pages of fish bowls in color. I suggest laminating for durability so the activity can be use over and over. Finally, you can either cut the page in half or you can cut out the extra white to leave just the fish bowl – this is my favorite method. It takes just a little longer, but looks so much prettier!
This is great for home preschool, day cares, math centers, and more!
Kids will count to 10 with goldfish crackers in this math activity for preschoolers. You can use any color or brand of fish crackers you like. The important part is that kids are putting one cracker on each fish in the bowl to practice one to one correspondence AND that they are counting the fish out loud to practice counting 1-10.
One to One Correspondence
Use goldfish to practice one to one correspondence with toddler, preschool, and prek age kids. Instruct students to put one goldfish cracker on top of each of the fish in the fish bowl printable.
Then count all the goldfish out loud together. This fun activity not only helps kids with so many early math skills, but kids love any food activities!
More Free Goldfish Activities Kids will LOVE!
Don’t miss these other fun fish themed printables from our three sites.
Download Goldfish One to One Correspondence
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!