Help kid practice counting, number recognition, shape recognition, and more early math skills with this super cute, FREE Roll a Jack o Lantern Printable. This math activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners is perfect to add to your pumpkin theme, Halloween theme, or simply as a fun October activity for kids!
Roll a Jack o Lantern Printable
This super cute, simple to play, pumpkin game is the perfect Jack o Lantern activity for not only Halloween, but as a free printable pumpkin activity too. Simply download the pdf template, cut out the shapes, and you are ready to practice number recognition, shape names, visual discrimination, and more hands on math activities for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students. We just love making learning fun with educational activities like this Roll a Jack o Lantern Printable.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this roll a jack o lantern is such a fun activity as part of a math center in your classroom, extra practice, or just for fun! You will review numbers 1-6, triangles, circles, stars, squares, and rectangles as you build your silly pumpkin face!
Roll a Jack o Lantern
Next, cut out the shapes. Leave the pumpkin build a jackolantern template uncut.
Roll a Pumpkin Game
Roll a dice and add the shape indicated on the code at the top right of the page. Each time you play you will make a new silly, scary, or funny pumpkin face!
This printable Halloween game could also be used as a cut and paste worksheet that students complete once. Students will cut out the shapes to practice fine motor skills and use glue to paste their shapes onto the pumpkin to make a cute pumpkin craft they will be excited to display on their window or on a bulletin board! If you opt for this idea, I suggest you have students cut out the pumpkin at he end of the activity.
Spider Activities for Kids
- Spider Shape Sorting Activity – help the spider trap the items in his web that are the same shape as his web
- Spider Counting Activities for Preschoolers using playdough
- S is for Spider Handprint art
- Spooky Spider Counting Game
- Spider Shapes Worksheets for Preschool
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
- Fun, hands on Spider for Kids unit
- Easy Spider Slime Slime
- Glow in the Dark Spider Web
- Animal classification worksheets
- Animal Classification Cootie Catchers
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
These free Play dough mats are a perfect Thanksgiving activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners.
- Thanksgiving Playdough Activity Cards
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Candy Corn Edible Playdough
- Free Printable Thanksgiving BINGO
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Thanksgiving Story for Kids
- Thanksgiving First Grade Printable Word Family Activity
- Pumpkin Candy Counting
Download Roll a Jack o Lantern
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!