Trolls Number Sequencing Activity
Kindergarten kids will love these troll themed counting and number order activity cards. Simply print pdf file with trolls printable for a fun number sequencing game and you can reinforce number order with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. These cards are versatile and can be used in a number of ways for kids to review what comes before and what comes next. The kids will enjoy practicing number order and number identification in a fun and hands-on way using erase markers.
Helping kids understand number sequencing goes much beyond counting 1-10! Children need to be able to tell you what comes before and what comes next any number without going back to the beginning to count to 20 again! This super cute, free printable math activity for preschoolers and kindergartens is a great way to practice! Simply grab the free trolls printable and get ready for a fun learning activity that will keep kids engaged.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun math printable for extra practice, summer learning, math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
To prep this activity, print the troll number sequence cards and laminate them (preferably) then print as many sets of the recording sheets you need for your students. They can use dry erase markers on the laminated strips.
What Comes Before
Playing this number order game is fairly straight forward. Choose the number strips you would like your students to work on, choose these carefully not to overload your students with a large number of cards. Students begin by identifying the numbers on each strip then write the number that comes next or before. They can also have a number line in front of them to help them figure out the next number. I would use the strips with numbers ‘before’ with kindergarten kids – they are slightly more difficult.
What Comes Next
Another way you could use these cards is to play a scavenger hunt game and tape all the strips around the room. Then, have the kids looking for the strips around the room, and completing each strip and placing them in a container. You could also add an element of mystery and surprise by telling a short story to have the kids ‘solve the puzzle’ and finish all the cards before a timer runs out. It’s a great way to encourage team building and playful activities within your classroom environment.
Edible Educational Activities
- Animal Cookies Count to 10
- Gold fish Addition Practice
- Fish Cracker Counting Cards
- Goldfish Subtraction Game
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerios
- Animal Habitats Activity with Animal Cookies
- Fruit Loop Color Sorting Mats
- Animal Cookie Matching Activity
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
Free Animal Printables
Looking for more fun, animal counting activities for kids of all ages? You will love these creative resources:
- Animal I Spy
- I Spy Farm Animals
- Farm Hidden Picture
- Animal Dot to Dot (math for prek / k)
- Count to 30 Bugs Activity
- Safari Animals Counting to 30 Game
- Zoo Animals Color by Number
- Count to 10 Zoo Animals Emergent Reader
- Farm Do a Dot Printable
- Counting Farm Animal Worksheets
- Farm Color by Number
- Printable Animal Masks
Before you grab your worksheet about ABC order, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.