Kids love doing connect the dots worksheets! This free printable connect the dots activity is perfect for December with the free Gingerbread Man Worksheet. This Gingerbread Man Activities for Preschoolers is such a fun way for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students to practice counting this holiday season.
Gingerbread Man Worksheet
Your preschooler will be completely engaged with revealing the mystery picture as they connect the dots on these Christmas printables for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners . This activity is the perfect way to sneak in some academic skills in a non-pressured way. In addition to being fun, your preschooler will be working on important skills such as fine motor skills, pre-writing skills, counting/sequencing, and number recognition for numbers 1-25.
Christmas Dot to Dot
Gingerbread Man Activities for Preschoolers
Our kiddos are all at very different levels. Because of this, the free printable includes 3 different versions of the gingerbread man dot to dot printable.
- Basic Connect the Dots – Preschoolers will draw lines from numbered dots to create a picture
- Tracing – After completing the gingerbread man connect the dots, kids will trace the word “gingerbread man”
- Mystery Word – After completing the gingerbread man connect the dots, students will decode the hidden word by identifying beginning sounds
Connect The Dots Activity
- Download the FREE Connect the Dots – Gingerbread Man Printable
Print the template.
- Invite your preschooler to complete the dot to dot worksheet that best meets their ability level.
HINT: The mystery word page may be too challenging for your preschooler. That is more than okay. You can save it for next year or use it with an older child.
Looking for more fun ways for kids to practice alphabet letters during December? You will love these FREE Christmas alphabet printables:
- Christmas Tree ABC Game
- Letter Tracing Christmas Strips
- Grinch Christmas Alphabet Activity
- Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- ABC Printable Ornaments Trace & Erase
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more fun Christmas themed, FREE printables for preschoolers in December? You will love these choices:
- Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy-to-Make Hat Christmas Craft for Kids
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- Hot Cocoa Dramatic Play
- These Christmas sight Word Games help kids work on reading fluency.
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this Free Christmas Patterns Activity
- Help kids work on color recognition with these Stockings Christmas Color Game
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Download Gingerbread Dot to Dot Preschool Worksheet
Before you download your worksheet about ABC order, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.