Race Car Number Recognition Game for Preschoolers
This Race Car Number Game is a great way to work on counting skills while playing a fun math game. Use this free printable number recognition game with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. You can add this number games for preschoolers to you math lesson, math center, supplement to your homeschool math curriculum, or extra practice at home or in the classroom. Simply print preschool counting games and you are ready to play and learn as you count to 5 with this counting games for preschoolers.
Counting Games for Preschoolers
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep counting activity for helping students learn about number recognition and counting the number from one through five. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them learn while having fun. This counting games for preschoolers is a fun race car theme math game with a colorful gameboard and cards. This number recognition game is perfect counting games for preschool and kindergartners as they work on fluency of those common, first learned numbers.
Number Recognition Game
Preschool Counting Games
To play this game, shuffle the cards and place them in a pile, face down next to the game board. You could use a marker, counter, small eraser or whatever you want as a game piece. Place all the game pieces in the starting square.
The game board and the cards would benefit from being laminated as well. The dice can be printed on card or white paper, then cut along the outside black lines, then glued together.
Counting Games for Preschool
The child that is starting the game will then pick up the top card. They will read the number on the card – or see the picture of the trophy – and will move to the closest spot that contains the number or trophy. If the closest number is backwards, then they will move backwards. If the closest number is forwards, then they will move forwards.
Number games for Preschoolers
Once they have had their turn, the next child will take their turn. This will go on until one child reaches the last square next to the finish box. They will be the winner.
This fun and free counting to 5 game printable game comes in color only.
Preschool Math Worksheets
WE have lots of number worksheets for preschool as well as practice counting, tracing numbers, writing numer words, and more. Keep scrolling to see them all, but here is a sampling if our most popular free preschool worksheets math:
- Bug Preschool Math Worksheets
- FREE Preschool Number Worksheets 1-10
- Pirate Color by Number Printable Worksheets
- Math Camping Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Pirate Number Tracing Worksheets
- Firefly Preschool Counting Worksheets
- Counting Animals Worksheet
- Apple I Spy Preschool Game
Preschool Number Games
Even our hands-on number games for preschoolers include preschool math worksheets pdf to go with them to save you time and ensure kids get as much out of each activity as possible. Check out some of our favoriate counting games for preschool.
- Hands-on Turkey Thanksgiving Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Fingerpaint to add with this spring math activities for preschoolers
- Cute Ice Cream Math with playdough and printable task cards
- Back to School Math Counting Clip Cards
- Monster Truck Racing Game, Catch the Flies Math Game, Build a Santa Game
- Roll & Smash Subtraction Pre-k Math Games
- Car Shape Activity for Preschoolers
- Spider Math Activities for Preschoolers
Number Activities for Preschoolers
- Oh-so-cute Sandcastle Number Tracing Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Butterfly Math Number Sense Preschool
- Farm Puzzles for working on Number Sense Preschool
- Watermelon Playdough Counting Mats
- Strawberry Counting Activities for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Goldfish Counting Activity
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.