Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 while making this adorable turkey craft for Thanksgiving in November. Download the pdf file with the turkey math craft to make these super cute clothespin turkey crafts to practice how to count 1-10 fun with toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age children!
Looking for a fun, engaging math activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners this fall? You will love this clever Turkey Math printable activity! This thanksgiving math craft is such a fun way for children to practice counting 1-10 as they add clothespin turkey feathers to the free turkey printable. This math activity is lots of fun for a turkey theme, thanksgiving theme, or fall theme this autumn.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this turkey math craft that makes math fun for kids! Use this as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or a supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Turkey math craft
This Thanksgiving math activity is perfect to help toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners to practice counting to 10. Simply print the pages in color. There are two sizes to pick from: full page turkey body or 2 turkey bodies per page. If you are going to make a craft out of them simply print on regular paper. If this is going to be a reusable activity or math center, I suggest printing on cardstock and/or laminating for durability.
Math turkey craft
Now cut out the turkey bodies and set out with colorful clothespins. Use full size clothespins for full size turkey print-outs or small clothespins for smaller turkey bodies.
Kids will count the number of clothespins as the number on the turkey. They will then strengthen fine motor skills as they clip the clothespins to the turkey body. This is such a fun way to practice counting.
Continue making all the turkeys until you have one for each number from 1-10. This is such a super cute preschool turkey math activity for preschoolers!!
Looking for more fun and free thanksgiving printables for preschoolers? Check these out!
- Thanksgiving Color by Letter
- Free Thanksgiving Theme
- Thanksgiving Alphabet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Printable Worksheets
- First Thanksgiving Reader – Thanksgiving First Grade Printable
- Candy Corn Printable – Count and Trace the Turkeys
- Hands-on Turkey Math Count to 10
- Turkey Spin – Thanksgiving Shapes Printables
- 30+ November Crafts for Kids
- Lots of fun November Activities for Kids
- Fun pilgrims for kids history lesson
- Edible Turkey Craft
- Thanksgiving Hat Printable
- Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft
- Turkey Colour matching
- Cute Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Super cute Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving pre-Writing Worksheets
- Turkey Crafts with Pumpkin Seeds
- Printable Turkey Colors Printable Sorting Activity
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Turkey Packing Peanut crafts
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Skits
- Thanksgiving BINGO
- Easy Paper Turkey Craft
- FREE Thanksgiving Pictionary for Families
Download Turkey Counting Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!