Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 while making these adorable turkey crafts for Thanksgiving with our FREE Turkey Math printable!
Looking for more fun, hands-on math activities for Thanksgiving? You will love these free printable ideas for turkey math:
- Sorting Turkey Feathers Colors Activity
- Turkey Spin and Cover Shape Game
- Torn Paper Turkey Craft
- Turkey Sight Word Mat
- Packing Peanut Turkey Craft
- Trace and Erase Turkey Tracing Strips
- Turkey Counting by 10s
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
- Thanksgiving Alphabet Turkeys
Thanksgiving Math Activity
This Thanksgiving math activity is perfect to help toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners to practice counting to 10. Simply print the pages in color. There are two sizes to pick from: full page turkey body or 2 turkey bodies per page. If you are going to make a craft out of them simply print on regular paper. If this is going to be a reusable activity or math center, I suggest printing on cardstock and/or laminating for durability.
Now cut out the turkey bodies and set out with colorful clothespins. Use full size clothespins for full size turkey print-outs or small clothespins for smaller turkey bodies.
Kids will count the number of clothespins as the number on the turkey. They will then strengthen fine motor skills as they clip the clothespins to the turkey body. This is such a fun way to practice counting.
Continue making all the turkeys until you have one for each number from 1-10. This is such a super cute preschool turkey math activity for preschoolers!!
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
These free Play dough mats are a perfect Thanksgiving activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners.
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Pumpkin Shape Matching for Preschoolers
- Edible Candy Corn Playdough
- Free Thanksgiving BINGO
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Pumpkin traceable Letters
- Thanksgiving Reader for Kids
- Turkey Thanksgiving Word Family Activity
- Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace
Download Turkey Counting Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!