Looking for a FUN Easter Math idea for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students? These Easter worksheets preschool are filled with LOTS of different Easter math activities to make learning fun in April. will love this fun, and free Pattern Worksheet Pack. Kids will have fun learning about patterns while working on their colors, shapes and fine motor skills. Simply print pdf file with peep printables and you are ready to play and learn with easter activity for preschoolers.
Easter Worksheets Preschool
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no-prep Peep themed pattern worksheets which help students strengthen their fine motor skill while working on their pattern skills. These free printable pages are perfect for pre k, kindergarten, preschool and grade 1 aged students. Use these for extra practice, at school or at home, summer learning, Peep or Easter activity or as part of an extra activity for those who finish their other work early.
At the bottom of the post you will find the pdf file. Print this and print off all the pages. There are seven different sets of worksheets, with two pages for each set.
- Give your child one of the pages, depending what they are working on.
- The first activity consists of children looking at the pattern that has been started and then follow it to complete the pattern.
- The second activity consists of a row of Peeps in a pattern, with children following the pattern and coloring the Peep at the end of the pattern the correct color.
- The third activity involves children following the pattern of shapes on the Peeps. They will need to work out the pattern and then color in the correct Peep at the end of the pattern.
- The fourth activity involves children reading and following a particular pattern. They are given a code, eg. A = red, which they are to follow as they color in the Peeps.
- The fifth activity involves children cutting out the four boxes at the bottom of the page, then pasting them into the box to complete the patterns.
- The sixth activity consists of rows of Peeps with Easter themed pictures on them. Children are to follow these patterns and cut and paste the four boxes at the bottom of the page into the correct box to complete the patterns.
- The final activity consists of rows of blank Peeps. Children are to create their own patterns with the Peeps, writing the pattern on the link provided.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Jelly Bean Printable Counting Mats – Easter Activity for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Counting Cards, or Easter Color By Code or Easter Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Easter pattern worksheets
Before you grab your calendar activity, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.