Kids will have fun learning colors with this fun, hands-on Stockings Christmas Color Game perfect for preschool and kindergarten math in December.
Looking for more Christmas Math to make learning fun in December? We’ve go you covered with so many clever FREE Christmas math activities:
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Decorate the Christmas Math Tree
- Low Prep Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Snowman Math Practice
- Printable Christmas Counting Book
- Christmas Tree Count to 20 Puzzles
- Solve and Stamp Christmas Math Worksheets
- Christmas Patterns for Preschoolers
Christmas Color Game
Print the Christmas printables in color, on cardstock or laminate for durability.
HINT: There are two colors per page so you can just print the pages you want to work on!
Cut out the fireplace mats and Christmas stockings. There is one fireplace and three stockings for each color.
Preschoolers will set out the fireplaces they are working on. They can work on all 8 colors at the same time or just a couple depending on their abilities. Then prek students will pick up a stocking and put it on the correct fireplace – the one with it’s color word.
Christmas Activities for Preschoolers
Continue until each fireplace has three stockings hung with care. This is such a fun Christmas color game for kid learning their colors!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more fun Christmas themed, FREE printables for preschoolers in December? You will love these choices:
- Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy-to-Make Christmas Hat Craft for Kids
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- These Christmas sight Word Games help kids work on reading fluency.
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this Free Christmas Patterns Activity
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
- These Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters are a fun way to practice writing alphabet letters
Download Stocking Color sorting
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!