Kids will have fun learning colors with this fun, hands-on Stockings Christmas color games for preschoolers. Simply download pdf file with free Christmas printables and you are ready to work on color recognition as you sort colors with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. This Christmas math activities for kindergarten in December is better than Christmas Worksheets because it is a fun, reusable holiday themed learning activity.
Sneak in a fun, educational Christmas math activity into your December learning with this free Christmas printable! Toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners will sort the Christmas stockings by color and put them with the chimney with the correct color word. This hands-on color game for preschoolers is way better than using Christmas worksheets because you can use it again and again in your classroom or as extra practice with your homeschool kids!
Color games for preschoolers
Christmas Math Activities for Kindergarten
Print the Christmas printables in color, on cardstock or laminate for durability. Each color will have three Christmas stockings of that color and a fireplace with a mantel featuring the color word to match.
HINT: There are two colors per page so you can just print the pages you want to work on!
Preschool Christmas Math
Carefully use scissors to cut out the fireplace mats and Christmas stockings. This preschool Christmas math helps children learn the colors: red, purple, yellow, blue, green, orange, pink, and white.
Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
Instead of using free Christmas Worksheets, you will love this engaging Color game for teaching kids Preschool colors. This is such a fun Christmas ideas for teachers.
You can make this math activity for preschoolers easy by setting out just two colors at a time, or more difficult by setting out all 8 colors for children to sort at the same time. Students will pick up a stocking and put it on the correct fireplace – the one with it’s color word.
Christmas Activities for Preschoolers
Continue until each fireplace has three stockings hung with care. This is such a fun Christmas color game for kid learning their colors!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more fun Christmas themed, FREE printables for preschoolers in December? You will love these choices:
- Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy-to-Make Christmas Hat Craft for Kids
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- These Christmas sight Word Games help kids work on reading fluency.
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this Free Christmas Patterns Activity
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
- These Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters are a fun way to practice writing alphabet letters
Color Activities for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Color Worksheets
- 27 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super Cute Crayon Colors Craft
- Fruit Loop Color Activity for Preschool
- Printable color flashcards for toddlers
- Preschool Color Book Printable
- 40 Colour Recognition Activities
- Rainbow Sorting Games for Preschoolers
- Learning Color Words
- Fall Emergent Reader
- Learning Colors Printable
- Free Color Sorting Mat
- Octopus Learning Colors Printable
- Valentines Day Color Activity for Preschool
- Colors Book Printable
- Christmas Color Activity for Preschool
- Christmas Color Activities for Kindergarten
- Painting Worksheets
- Seashell Playdough Color Activity for Preschoolers
- Easter Color Words for Kids Printable Reader
- Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable
- Good night Gorilla Color Activity for Preschool
- Turkey Color Activity for Preschool
- Fruit Loop Sorting Mat
Download Stocking Color sorting
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!