FREE Christmas Alphabet Printable Activity Tracing & Matching
Have fun practicing writing ABCs with these super cute, christmas alphabet printable activity for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students in December. Celebrate the holiday season with this hands-on, engaging christmas alphabet letters. Children will practice two skills with these Preschool Christmas Printables: tracing upper and lowercase letters with the traceable letters stockings AND letter matching in this Christmas alphabet activity. Simply print christmas alphabet printables and you are ready to play and learn!
Christmas alphabet printable
Looking for educational preschool Christmas activities or preschool Christmas printables? You will love this free Christmas alphabet activity to help students not only trace uppercase and lowercase letters, but work on alphabet matching too. This 2-in-1 abc printable for December has a fun chimney and Christmas stocking theme to keep kids engaged and having fun the whole holiday season!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this cute Christmas activity to use as extra practice, literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool phonics curriculum.
Christmas alphabet letters
Christmas alphabet tracing
Print the Christmas printables in color and laminate for durability. You will have 26 green stockings with uppercase letters to trace from A to Z. You will also have 26 red Christmas stockings with lowercase letters to trace from A-Z.
Christmas alphabet printables
Now, carefully use scissors to cut the stockings out. There is an upper and lowercase stocking for all 26 alphabet letters.
Christmas alphabet activities
If you laminated the stockings you can use a dry erase marker to practice tracing the letters. This is such a fun reusable trace and erase activity! Kids will improve accuracy as they form their letters.
Christmas worksheets for preschool
Finally, this use this activity to practice matching letters – uppercase and lowercase letters.
HINT: Another ideas is to put the stockings in alphabetical order.
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more fun Christmas themed, FREE printables for preschoolers in December? You will love these choices:
- Twas the night before christmas worksheets
- FREE Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Holiday Tree Letter Find Christmas Worksheets
- Free Christmas Alphabet Game
- Super cute Free Printable Christmas Worksheets for prek-2nd graders
- Gingerbread Christmas Alphabet Game
- Christmas Word Family Activities
- Make learning fun in December with this Santa’s Sleigh CVC Word Christmas Worksheets
- Fun-to-read Christmas books for preschoolers
- Gingerbread Alphabet Tracing – Christmas Activity for Preschoolers
- Holiday Gingerbread Sight Words – Christmas Activities for Kindergarteners
- These Christmas sight Word Games help kids work on reading fluency.
- Help kids work on color recognition with this Christmas Games for Preschoolers
- These Christmas Alphabet Printable Stockings are a fun way to practice writing alphabet letters
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more free printable worksheets and epic Christmas Activities for kids? Check these out:
- FUN Rudolph Race Game
- Free printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Worksheets for going around the world in December
- Free Christmas Games Pictionary
- BINGO – a printable Free Christmas Games
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- Growing Candy Canes – a magical Christmas Activity for kids with FREE printable!
- December Holiday Coloring Pages for Kids
- Christmas Name Craft and Activity for Preschoolers
- Christmas I Spy Printable Worksheets
- Gingerbread Activities for Preschoolers – weeks work of math, literacy, crafts, and more!
- Christmas Color by Number Worksheets
- Number Sense Puzzles for December Candy Cane Math
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this playdough lights Christmas Math Activities
- Do-a-Dot Elf Worksheets for preschoolers counting to 10
- Shape Gingerbread Worksheets for Christmas
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
- Gingerbread Man Dot to Dot Worksheets
- Count to 10 Twas the Night Before Christmas Activities – read, color & learn
Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers
- Bauble Christmas Ornament Craft with FREE Printables
- Snowman Handmade Greeting Cards Winter Craft for Kids
- Homemade Christmas Cards Ideas for Kids
- Colorful Chromatography Snowflake Craft for Kids
- Construction Paper Christmas Wreath Craft Decoration for Kids
- Christmas Candle Craft for Kindergarten
- How Do you Make EASY Snow Clay for Christmas Ornament Crafts
- Easy Snowman Paper Craft
- 200 EPIC Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Amazing Puffy Snow Paint
- Easy Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Stunning Melted Crayon Ornaments
- 31 December Activities for Kids
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Easy-to-Make Christmas Hat Template for Kids
- Snowman Handprint Ornament – super cute keepsake craft
Christmas science projects
Looking for more fun Christmas science ideas? Check these out!
- Beautiful Chromatography Christmas Science Activities for Preschoolers
- Christmas Science Lime Battery Electricity Experiment for Preschoolers
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Magic Melting Peppermint Candy Christmas Science Experiment
- Fizzy Gingerbread Man Christmas Science Experiment
- Lots of Christmas Science Experiments Kids will love!
- Beautiful Borax Crystal Christmas Tree Science Experiment
- Melting Christmas Tree Science Experiment for December
- Rudolph Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Magic Milk Experiment
- Ornaments-Go-Round Christmas Science Experiments
- Gumdrops Ornaments Made with Christmas Science Experiment
- Gingerbread Puffy Paint Recipe
- Christmas Fluffy Slime Recipe
- Easy Candy Cane Science Experiment
- Simple Oil and Water Christmas Science Experiment
- Frost in a Can Winter Science Experiment
- Snow Volcano Science Experiment
Stocking Alphabet Tracing Activity
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!