Have fun practicing writing ABCs with these super cute, FREE Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters for toddler, preschool, and kindergartners in December.
Looking for more fun ways for kids to practice alphabet letters during December? You will love these FREE Christmas alphabet printables: C
- Christmas Tree ABC Game
- Letter Tracing Christmas Strips
- Grinch Phonics Puzzles
- Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase
Print the Christmas printables in color and laminate for durability.
Cut the stockings out. There is an upper and lowercase stocking for every letter from A to Z.
If you laminated the stockings you can use a dry erase marker to practice tracing the letters. This is such a fun reusable trace and erase activity for preschoolers and kindergartners.
Upper and Lowercase Letters
Finally, this activity is a great way for preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids to practice matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
HINT: Another ideas is to put the stockings in alphabetical order.
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more fun Christmas themed, FREE printables for preschoolers in December? You will love these choices:
- Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy-to-Make Christmas Hat Craft for Kids
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- These Christmas sight Word Games help kids work on reading fluency.
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this Free Christmas Patterns Activity
- Help kids work on color recognition with these Stockings Christmas Color Game
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
Download Stocking Alphabet Tracing Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!