This super clever, FREE Printable Chocolate Box themed activity is a fun way for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children to practice pre-primer sight words during February. Kids will match the sight word candy with the sight words in the box to work on visual discrimination and reading sight words with a fun valentine activities for preschoolers. Add this valentines day printable to your Valentines Day Theme to get kids excited about learning. SImply download pdf file with valentine’s day preschool activities!
Valentine’s Day Preschool Activities
While this Valentines Day Sight Word activity is mostly a fun, hands-on way for preschoolers and kindergartner to practice preprimer sight words, there is also a preschool valentines worksheets including a pretty list of all preschool sight words. This kindergarten valentines day or preschool valentines day activity is perfect for a fun valentines theme in your classroom, at home, or as part of your homeschool. Kids learn best when they are engaged and eager to learn! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this valentine’s day preschool activities.
Preschool Valentines Printable
Valentine activities for preschoolers
Kids will have fun practicing key dolch pre primer dolch sight words with this fun, hands on activity perfect for February!
Preschool Sight Words
This sight words activity can be done by only putting out the sight word chocolates for one box at a time, or for all the boxes at the same time to make it more difficult. Either way, students will work on discrimination skills by reading the sight word on the chocolate out loud, then match it to the same word in the sight words in the valentines day chocoalte box. This sight words matching activity is such a fun way for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and first graders to improve reading skills.
Pre K Sight Words
This is such a fun, hands on activity for learning prek sight words. There are 5 chocolate boxes each filled with different pre-primer sight words for kids to practice. This makes a great activity for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to use with children during Febraury.
Also included is a list of pre primer, preschool sight words to print and learn.
Preschool Sight Words
Looking for more fun activities to help kids practice preschool sight words? You will love these free printable activities
- Free Printable Sight Words List
- Little Mermaid Color by Sight Word
- Sight Words Construction games for Kids
- Crazy Roads Preschool Sight Words Game
- Cut & Paste Worksheets – pre primer sight word sentences
- Penguin Sight Word Maze
- Christmas Sight Words – Read & Dab Mats
- Summer Free Sight Word Games
- Rocketship Sight Words
- Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words Activity
- Preschool Sight Word Worksheet for Spring
- Valentine Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree Activity
- Free Rapunzel Sight Word Coloring Pages make practicing fun
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree Activity
- Sight Words Candyland Cards Printable
- Flower Sight Words Mazes – no prep sight word worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Sight Words Coloring Pages
- Monster free printable sight word worksheets
- more preschool sight word activities
- Reading the EASY Way – Pre School Reading Program
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Download Valentines Day Sight Words Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!