We are big fans of turning learning activities into games. Preschoolers are eager to learn and play and this frog-themed number game will get them both learning and playing. A frog-themed printable number games for preschoolers perfect for spring and sure to be a huge hit. Your preschooler will love that it is hands-on and you will love the low-prep.
Number Game for Preschoolers
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun, clever and free printable printable number games. This spring themed activity is perfect for a math center in your pre k classroom during April or May.
Your preschooler will work on multiple math skills while completing this activity. They will work on 1:1 correspondence, subitizing, and number recognition. Adding the element of dice turns a simple printable into a game while also adding the skill of subitizing.
Preschool Learning Games
Roll and cover games are always a hit with my preschoolers. We love the game aspect that comes with a roll and cover. Any time we can turn learning activities into play, my crew is happy.
- Frog-Themed Number Game for Preschoolers Template
- Small Manipulative – toy frogs, glass beads
Frog Number Game
To play, preschoolers will start out by rolling two dice. The prek child will then count the dots on the dice and cover the corresponding number on the template with a marker, You can use anything you have on hand such as: lego bricks, frog erasers, green skittles or M & M, candy, buttons, unifix cubes, etc. Kids will repeat until they have completed all the numbers.
Looking for more frog worksheets and frog games for kids? Check out these free resources for kids of all ages:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game for working on addition with pre-k, kindergarten and first graders
- Learn All About Frogs with this engaging science lesson for kids
- Frog and Toad are Friends Printables – Literature Guide with lapbook and worksheets
- Fun Math Frog Multiplication Game
- F is for Frog Literacy Pack
- Cute, Frog Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Huge pack of Frog Math Worksheets for grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students
- Make practicing sight words FUN with this cute Frog printable sight word games
- Celebrate Save the Frogs Day on April 30th with these fun frog activities
- Learn about the amazing frog life cycle with these FREE Frog Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Or use the cute spinner in this Life Cycle of a Frog for Kids Printables
- Frog Number Games Printable
- Plus don’t miss these fun-to-read Frog Books for Preschool
- Plan a whole week of frog themed learning activities with this Frog Theme Preschool
Math Games for Preschoolers
- Practice making shapes with these fun Flower Shape Playdough Mats
- Easter Count, Trace & Erase Math Activity for Preschoolers
- Continue working on number recognition with these Free Pirate Color by Number Workshees
- Garden and Rainbow Preschool Activities
- Enjoying the frog theme? Try this Frog Alphabet Matching Game
- Fruit Loops Color Matching Activity
- Preschool Community Helpers Counting Activity
- Grab a free printable frog mask
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- Rainbow Number Activity
- This Dinosaur themed Number Recognition Game is sure to be a hit!
- Robots & Gears Counting Activity
Plus don’t miss our amazing, EDIBLE Peeps Playdough Recipe. These Easter Tracing Coloring Pages are a fun way for prek students to work on prewriting skills! Work on number recognition with these Easter Color by Number Worksheets. Finally, you will want to grab these adorable Bunny Ear Hats!
Printable Number Games
Before you download your Frog-Themed Number Game Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.