Frog Theme for Preschool – Printables, Activities, Crafts
Is your preschooler fascinated by frogs? Study fascinating spring frogs with this Frog Theme Preschool. This Frog theme has lots of cute frog crafts, frog math activities for preschool, frog worksheets, and loads of educational frog preschool activities. So come take a peak at the fun ideas in this preschool frog theme.
Frog activities for preschool
Nothing says spring like frogs! These silly, cute, hopping animal is a favorite with kids of all ages. This Frog Theme Preschool draws on kids natural interest in frogs to dive in to a whole week of a frog theme featuring frog crafts, frog activities, frog math, frog literacy activities, frog printables, and more! THis frog preschool is filled with ideas perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
Frog activities for preschoolers
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these cute and clever frog activities for preschool are perfect for your classroom or home learning! Which of these preschool frog activities will you try first?
Frog Crafts for Kids
Whether you use a paper bag, easter egg, old CD, cupcake liner, or tp roll – these frog craft preschool ideas are super cute!
- Make a paper plate frog with a moving tongue from The Joy Sharing
- Use pom poms to make a frog life cycle craft from Adventure in a Box
- Your kids will love this footprint frog craft from Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Turn old CDs into frogs source
- Check out this darling cupcake liner frog puppet from Artsy Momma
- Introduce the frog life cycle with a recycled craft from Still Playing School
- Make frogs out of plastic eggs from Artsy Craftsy Mama
- Adorable paper bag frog puppet from I Heart Crafty Things
- Make a toilet paper roll frog from Red Ted Art
Frog math activities for preschool
Whether you are workign on counting or starting to add, these free printable frog math preschool are a hoppin good time!
- Count to 10 or 20 with this fun Frog Pond Counting Activity from Teach Me Mommy
- Free Frog Math Worksheets to challenge your kids
- Free Frog Addition Game
- Play the frogs and snakes dice game from Something 2 Offer
- Work on counting skills with 5 frogs on a log + free printable from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
Preschool frog activities
We have lots of frog activities for preschoolers to work on letter recogntion for kids learning their ABCs!
- Make a frog pond writing tray with printable cards from In our Pond
- Read books about poison dart frogs from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Try this F is for Frogs alphabet craft from A Dab of Glue will Do
- Free Frog Sight Words Game
- Don’t forget to try Lilypad Letters: A no-prep alphabet game for preschoolers from Schooltime Snippets
- Your kids will love this alphabet jumping game from Inspiration Labratories
- And print out this free printable CVC spring word matching activity from Fun with Mama
Frog lesson plans for preschool
Learning doesn’t have to be boring, these frog activities for preschool teach AND are fun!
- Frog Life Cycle Activities for Kindergarten with Free Printable from Natural Beach Living
- Try this easy jumping frog origami activity from Red Ted Art
- Make a small frog pond in your house for imaginative play from PickleBums
- Set up a frog habitat garden from The Crafty Train
- Or create a tadpole to a frog observation tank source
- Use candy to teach the frog life cycle from Homeschool Preschool
Preschool frog printables
- Five Green Frogs Printable from PickleBums
- Frog Life Cycle Worksheets Learning Pack
- Montessori Inspired Frog Life Cycle 3-Part Cards from In our POnd
- Template for a free and cute frog craft and duck craft from Buggy and Buddy
- Make a fun, bouncy frog on a lily pad with this printable template from The Craft Train
Frog Theme Preschool
Looking for more frog worksheets and frog games for kids? Check out these free resources for kids of all ages:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game for working on addition with pre-k, kindergarten and first graders
- Learn All About Frogs with this engaging science lesson for kids
- Frog and Toad are Friends Printables – Literature Guide with lapbook and worksheets
- Fun Math Frog Multiplication Game
- F is for Frog Literacy Pack
- Cute, Frog Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Huge pack of Frog Math Worksheets for grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students
- Make practicing sight words FUN with this cute Frog printable sight word games
- Celebrate Save the Frogs Day on April 30th with these fun frog activities
- Learn about the amazing frog life cycle with these FREE Frog Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Or use the cute spinner in this Life Cycle of a Frog for Kids Printables
- Frog Number Games Printable
- Plus don’t miss these fun-to-read Frog Books for Preschool
- Plan a whole week of frog themed learning activities with this Frog Theme Preschool
Frog Books for Preschoolers
Choose between these two options for using books in your Frog theme:
- Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday.
- Or read your favorite book each day of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Choose one or all of these 5 excellent books to read with your preschoolers:
Preschool Theme Ideas
Looking for more preschool themes? You will love our ever growing themes complete with themed crafts, activities, math, literacy, and more ideas!
- Back to School Theme Preschool perfect for the first week of school
- Animal Theme for Preschoolers filled with fun Preschool Animal Activities
- Robot Preschool Theme with lots of Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Rainbow Theme Preschool
- Get ready for a hoppin good time with this Frog Theme Preschool
- Easter Preschool Theme perfect for celebrating Easter in the spring
- Fun Pumpkin Theme Preschool for October
- Spring is here and it’s time to celebrate with a fun Picnic Theme Preschool
- Lots of fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers with this Earth Day Theme!
- Summer watermelon theme filled with watermelon activities for preschoolers
- Spring Theme perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students
- Dinosaur Preschool Theme filled with HUGE fun for little learners
- Bug Theme filled with fun insect activities for preschoolers
- See all of our preschool themes!
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic