Kids will want to practicing math this summer with these adorable Popsicle Counting Puzzle Match activity for Prek / Kindergarten.
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerios
- Watermelon Seed Playdough Counting Mats
- Jelly Bean One to One Correspondence Activity for Spring
- Animal Cookies Count to 10
- Fruit Loops Ten Frame Counting Cards
- Fish Cracker Counting Cards
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
Looking for a fun way to get kids to count and show their numbers? These fun summer themed popsicle match puzzles are perfect for that! Learners will count the dots on the puzzle piece and then match it to the numeral on the corresponding piece.
Print as many Popsicle template puzzles as you need for the number of students in your class (you could play these in groups. Be sure to laminate the puzzles so you can use them over and over.
Prepare and cut up the laminated puzzles for use. Place them in a seal-able zip lock bag or use a rubber band to keep these puzzles together for easy use. You can also use these in a fun file folder with Velcro.
Math Puzzles for Kids
The students will then count the dots in each puzzle piece, they will then look for the corresponding number shown on the other puzzles. If you’d like to differentiate this activity, you certainly can by using the number popsicle puzzles to 5 or ten with groups of students. If they aren’t ready to count just yet, a great alternative activity is to place the popsicle puzzles into a tub of blue water beads (ice) and they will get the cards from the tub and then identify the numbers on the puzzles.
Count to 10
These task can easily be differentiated with your learners. So have the younger kids work on identifying the numbers and more advanced learners working on their counting skills on each puzzle set. This activity is hands-on and perfect for kids to use when they need a refresher or some more counting games and activities. Kids will love counting using popsicles! What a great way to reinforce a love of learning math!
Kids will have fun using popsicle sticks with our Free Popsicle Stick Letter Cards to learn to make alphabet letters. Kids will have fun practicing color matching with this fun, hands-on Color Sorting Ice Cream Activity. Or use these Free Ice Cream Addition Task Cards to help perschoolers practice math with a fun ice cream theme.
Whip up a batch of this edible Ice Cream Playdough Recipe. Then use the playdough for this fun preschool math activity, you will love these Free Ice Cream Patterns for Kids. Now you can use the playdough to practice forming shapes on these adorable Free Shape Ice Cream Cards.
Download Popsicle Counting Puzzle Match
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!