If you are looking for a fun way for preschoolers to improve their fine motor skills, work on visual discrimnation, and have fun – this preschool cut and paste worksheet pack is it! But this cut and paste activities for preschoolers is not just a boring visual discrimination worksheet! There are ten preschool worksheets with a question. Students must cut and paste the squares to complete the picture and answer the question. Simply print preschool cut and paste printable worksheets pdf and you are ready to play and learn!
Preschool Cut and Paste Worksheet
Check out this awesome cut and paste for preschoolers! Have fun building fine motor skills through cut & paste, while building number recognition skills! Each puzzle comes with dotted lines for your little ones to cut with scissors. Once the pieces have been cut out, use a glue stick to paste each piece to its matching number. What picture will you discover? Print all 10 puzzles below!
Preschool cut and paste printable worksheets pdf
Cut and paste for preschoolers
Each preschool puzzle comes with a question hinting at what the image will be, for example, “What animal will you discover?” “What will we do this weekend?” “What will we have for lunch?” Be sure to talk about the image once the puzzle is all put together. You might even learn a new vocabulary word! Practice learning numbers with individual number packs to graduate into these number recognition puzzles.
Visual discrimination worksheet
The puzzle 10-pack includes the following pictures: a sloth, a girl eating ice-cream, school supplies, beach supplies, a cactus, a fish, paint and paint brush, pizza, a robot, and a raincloud. Be sure to check out additional color puzzles for every color in the rainbow! Remember that these puzzles are a chance to get your little ones talking. Have you ever touched a cactus before? What color is the cactus? Where do cactus’ grow?
Preschool matching numbers worksheets
These number 1-4 puzzles are great to use as an activity to start the day. Increase hand strength, match numbers, and learn new vocabulary. Have everyone complete a different puzzle and have a show-and-tell at the end of the activity! What did you discover? And hey, if your kids are robot obsessed, check out this cool robot craft to keep the theme alive! Print out all 10 puzzles below!
Printable Puzzles for Preschool
There are 10 puzzles included in this cut and paste activity for preschoolers:
- What do you carry in your backpack? School Supplies Printable Puzzle
- What will we take to the beach? Umbrella and Sand Toys Printable Puzzle
- What feels prickly to the touch? Cactus Printable Puzzle
- Who do you see swimming in the ocean? Fish Printable Puzzle
- What will we do this weekend? Girl eating ice cream printable puzzle
- What will we use to create a beautiful picture? Painter palette printable puzzle
- What will we have for lunch? Pizza printable puzzle
- Who is waving from accross the street? Robot printable puzzle
- What animal will you discover? Sloth monkey printable puzzle
- What is the weather like today? Rain cloud printable puzzle
Cut and paste activities for preschoolers
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!