Whether you are diving into a letter i is for ice cream letter of the week or a summertime ice cream theme, these super cute and free printable ice cream coloring pages are sure to be a hit! The ice cream cone coloring page is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Simply download pdf file with ice cream pictures to color and you are ready to enjoy a fun ice cream activity for kids!
I is for Ice Cream
Do you do a letter of the week for your preschooler? Or do you like providing engaging activities that focus on one letter at a time? This is one for the letter I that preschoolers will love! It involves coloring and being creative, while focusing on the letter i is for ice cream. Use these ice cream coloring pages for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners as a fun summer activity for kids or summer activity sheet. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooelr – you will love these no prep printable ice cream coloring pages!
Ice Cream Coloring Pages
Ice cream cone coloring page
Prepping this activity is incredibly simple. It only involves printing the pages and grabbing your child’s favorite coloring utensils.
The first page of this set has an ice cream cone, with one scoop, a syrup topping and a cherry on top. Your child can decide what type of ice cream and the toppings by creating different looks with their coloring utensils. There is also the phrase I is for Ice Cream on top in bubble letters. Kids can color in the letters too.
Ice cream pictures to color
The second page has two ice cream cones with one scoop each. The phrase says One For Me, One For You. Do you remember the song I scream, You scream, We all scream for Ice Cream?? That is the inspiration behind this page. It is fun to have ice cream but it is even more fun when you can share with a friend.
The third page is where children can really bring out their creativity. It asks them to draw their ultimate ice cream sundae. With toppings and all. If your child would like 7 scoops of all different flavors of ice cream with 3 different toppings and cookies crushed on top, they can draw that. If they prefer a bowl of just vanilla ice cream, they can draw that. It is totally up to them.
Ice cream coloring sheets
If you’re having a letter I unit, a food unit, a summer unit or just want to color all about Ice Cream, this is for you.
This will not only help children focus on the letter I, but it also helps encourage creativity and individualism. They can choose what kind of ice cream they want to represent by their favorite flavors or even favorite colors. The choice is ultimately theirs!
Ice Cream Printables
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- AMAZING, Edible Play Doh Ice Cream Recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Work on tracing letter with these free printable Ice Cream Alphabet
- Delicious Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Plus check out these Ice Cream Alpabet Playdough Mats
- Practice adding to to with these cute Ice Cream Make 10 Game
- I is for Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Cute, Hands-on Ice Cream Number Bonds Practice
- Printable Digraph Activity scooping Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Compound Words Activity
- Count to 20 as you Build your Ice Cream Math Sundae
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Fun and EASY How to Make your own Ice Cream in a Bag
- Scoop up Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- I is for Ice Cream handart project for kids
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Fun Ice Cream themed Shape Playdough Mats
- FUN Ice Cream Place Value Activity fo kindergarten and first graders
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Activity for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Cut and paste sentences with this Sentence Scrambles to make your own Ice Cream Reader for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this suffixes activity
- Color Matching Ice Cream Activity
- Try our delicious and EASY homemade vanilla ice cream
- Or whip up some ice cream this winter with this outrageously fun and super YUMMY How to Make Snow Ice Cream
- Practice Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Cute Ice Cream I Spy Worksheet
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Fun-to-Make, Printable Ice Cream Math Craft
- Summer activities for preschoolers making Popsicle Alphabet Puzzles
- Ice Cream Division Puzzles make practicing math FUN
- Popsicle Count to 10 clip cards are a fun, educational Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Number Sense with these Counting Summer Activity for Preschool Puzzles
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
Printable ice cream coloring pages
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!