Kids will have fun practicing sorting colors with this hands-on ice cream activity for preschoolers using balloons and life size cones.
Ice Cream Theme Ideas
- Practice Counting to 10 with these Printable Count to 10 Ice Cream Craft or these Ice cream Counting Cards.
- Count to 20 with Ice Cream Sundae Counting Mats
- Ice Cream Place Value Cards or these build your own place value sundae activity!
- Use playdough with these hands-on Ice Cream Addition Task Cards
- Kids will have fun practicing shapes and patterns using playdough with these free printable activities.
- Practice writing letters with. Ice Cream Cone Letter Tracing or these Alphabet Tracing Popsicles.
- Kids will have fun building sentences and practicing reading as they make their own Ice Cream Reader. Or practice adding word endings with this hands-on Ice Cream Word Endings activity for 1st-2nd graders.
All you for this early math activity are colorful cones and balloons.
All you need to prepare for this easy and fun balloon game for kids is to blow up the balloons.
We like to use playdough to hold the cones upside down in their place on tables or the floor.
Put one of each color cone upside down. We had yellow, orange, red, green, blue, and purple cones. We put the coordinating colored, partially blown up balloons next to the cones and the color sorting activity is all ready.
Ice Cream Activity
In this super cute ice cream activity kids will put the balloon ice cream scoop on the same colored cone. This is such a fun, hands on educational activity for working on color discrimination.
Balloon Games for Kids
Continue putting the balloons on the same color cones until all the cones have balloon scopes on the top. This is such a fun balloon game for kids that is easy to set up!
Math Activities for Preschoolers
This is such a fun summer learning math activity for preschoolers.
Ice Cream Printables
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- AMAZING, Edible Play Doh Ice Cream Recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Work on tracing letter with these free printable Ice Cream Alphabet
- Delicious Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Plus check out these Ice Cream Alpabet Playdough Mats
- Practice adding to to with these cute Ice Cream Make 10 Game
- Cute, Hands-on Ice Cream Number Bonds Practice
- Printable Digraph Activity scooping Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Compound Words Activity
- Count to 20 as you Build your Ice Cream Math Sundae
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Fun and EASY How to Make your own Ice Cream in a Bag
- Scoop up Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- I is for Ice Cream handart project for kids
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Fun Ice Cream themed Shape Playdough Mats
- FUN Ice Cream Place Value Activity fo kindergarten and first graders
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Activity for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Cut and paste sentences with this Sentence Scrambles to make your own Ice Cream Reader for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this suffixes activity
- Color Matching Ice Cream Activity
- Try our delicious and EASY homemade vanilla ice cream
- Or whip up some ice cream this winter with this outrageously fun and super YUMMY How to Make Snow Ice Cream
- Practice Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Cute Ice Cream I Spy Worksheet
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Fun-to-Make, Printable Ice Cream Math Craft
- Summer activities for preschoolers making Popsicle Alphabet Puzzles
- Ice Cream Division Puzzles make practicing math FUN
- Popsicle Count to 10 clip cards are a fun, educational Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Number Sense with these Counting Summer Activity for Preschool Puzzles
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!