Kids will have fun practicing sorting colors with this hands-on ice cream activity for preschoolers using balloons and life size cones.
Ice Cream Theme Ideas
- Practice Counting to 10 with these Printable Count to 10 Ice Cream Craft or these Ice cream Counting Cards.
- Count to 20 with Ice Cream Sundae Counting Mats
- Ice Cream Place Value Cards or these build your own place value sundae activity!
- Use playdough with these hands-on Ice Cream Addition Task Cards
- Kids will have fun practicing shapes and patterns using playdough with these free printable activities.
- Practice writing letters with. Ice Cream Cone Letter Tracing or these Alphabet Tracing Popsicles.
- Kids will have fun building sentences and practicing reading as they make their own Ice Cream Reader. Or practice adding word endings with this hands-on Ice Cream Word Endings activity for 1st-2nd graders.
All you for this early math activity are colorful cones and balloons.
All you need to prepare for this easy and fun balloon game for kids is to blow up the balloons.
We like to use playdough to hold the cones upside down in their place on tables or the floor.
Put one of each color cone upside down. We had yellow, orange, red, green, blue, and purple cones. We put the coordinating colored, partially blown up balloons next to the cones and the color sorting activity is all ready.
Ice Cream Activity
In this super cute ice cream activity kids will put the balloon ice cream scoop on the same colored cone. This is such a fun, hands on educational activity for working on color discrimination.
Balloon Games for Kids
Continue putting the balloons on the same color cones until all the cones have balloon scopes on the top. This is such a fun balloon game for kids that is easy to set up!
Math Activities for Preschoolers
This is such a fun summer learning math activity for preschoolers.