How cute is this free Fall themed Alphabet Trace Book? Young children will enjoy working on learning the lowercase letters of the alphabet, building their letter recognition skills, as well as improving their handwriting skills with this free printable book. This fun alphabet activity is ideal for preschoolers and kindergartners.
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more FREE alphabet printables to make learning ABCs fun for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
- Construction Phonics Game
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Snack Mats
- Dot-to-Dot Alphabet Tracing
- Alphabet Punch
- Tracing Cards
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers
Alphabet Trace Book
This 16-page printable pack contains one half-page activity for each of the lowercase letters of the alphabet and can be completed independently or with supervision, depending on the skill level of the child and the skills they are working on improving.
Letter Tracing Books
To prepare, you will need to download the printable and print. Then cut each page in half or cut around the solid black lines. There is a small margin on the left hand side which can be used place staples to hold the book together. Holes could also be punched into this side margin and string or rings used to hold the book together.
ABC Tracing Book
On each page, there is a fox holding an apple that contains the lowercase letter of the alphabet that will be worked on. Children can then say the name of the letter and even the sound that it makes before tracing the three letters on the line underneath. Once they have traced the letters, there is space for them to practice writing the letters of their own. Then, when completed, they can color in the apple and the fox. After completing all the pages, they can put them together to make their own Fall Alphabet Trace Book.
On completing this activity, children will have enjoyed improving their letter recognition skills, their phonics skills as well as their letter formation and handwriting skills.
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Do a Dot Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Count and Trace
- Fall Number Sticker Worksheets
- Printable, Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Count to 20 Corn Playdough Mats
- Pumpkin traceable Letters
- Fall Number Mats
- Printable Fall Sequencing Cards
- Fall Printable Sight Words Game
Download Fall Themed Alphabet Trace Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!