This fun Fruit and Vegetable A-Z Reader is a great way for young children to learn the letters of the alphabet, while learning about different fruits and vegetables. Use this abc reader with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Simply download pdf file with fruit and vegetable printables and you are ready to play and learn alphabet fruits and vegetables.
Fruit and Vegetable A-Z
Fruit and vegetable printables
Fruits and Vegetables A to Z
These simple, low-prep books are easy to prepare. Just print, cut the pages in half and staple together. The color book is a great way to introduce different fruits and vegetables and to work on reading skills. They will also be able to work on their handwriting skills as they learn to write each lowercase letter of the alphabet.
Alphabet fruits and vegetables
To use this alphabet emergent reader:
- Look at the fruit or vegetable
- Read the name of the fruit or vegetable while pointing to the word.
- Have your children say the word while pointing to the word.
- Have your child trace the large lowercase letter as they say the sound that it makes.
- As they trace the name, they can say the word, say the name of each of the letters or they can say the sound that corresponds with each of the letter
- Children can practice spelling the a to z vegetables and fruits names on a separate piece of paper or use to match ‘real / toy’ fruits and vegetables to the ones in these books.
- Children could also taste all of the fruit and vegetables in this book (if you are able to get a hold of all of them), while learning to cook the ones that need to be cooked.
Looking for more fun, free alphabet pritnables to make learnings ABCs fun for preschool and kindergarten age kids? You will love these alphabet worksheets:
- Beginning Sounds Snowman – kids will have fun working on letters and the sounds they make with this fun, winter phonics activity for kids
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters – students will have fun learning to form upper and lowercase letters using playdough and these pumpkin playdough mats
- Alphabet Sounds Apple Book – another free abc reader that helps kids work on phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Coloring Pages – color letters and clipart to make your own A-Z reader while working on phonemic awareness
- Fish Letter Find – this free printable is a fun way for kids to work on letter recognition
- Easter ABC Letter Matching – this fun alphabet game allows kids to practice mathching letters
- Printable Letter Crafts – free pritnable alphabet crafts to print, cut and paste together
- Fruit Loop Alpahbet Snack Mat – fun hands-on activity for making letters and working on one to one correspondence
- Construction Phonics Game – kids will have fun matching lowercase and capital letters and items withthe same beginning sounds with this fun, hands on activity
- Alphabet Tracing Popsicles – super cute pritnable that allows kids practice tracing upper and lowercase alphabet letters
- Printable Alphabet Hats – super cute alphabet printable perfect for a letter of the week curriculum and working on beginning sounds
Fruits and vegetables worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!