Practice letter recognition of both upper and lowercase letters with this super cute find the letter worksheets with a fun fish theme. These free alphabet fish printable pages include a fish in a fish bowl; toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age chidren will color the fish that belong in that aquarium. This is great for workin on letter reognition and strengthening muscles coloring! Simply download the pdf file with the fishy find the letter and you are ready to learn your ABCs while having fun!
Alphabet Fish Printable
I love NO PREP alphabet activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, and toddlers! These find the letter worksheets allow children to focus on one letter a a time. They will complete the letter find by coloring all the uppercase and lowe case letter fishes that belong in the goldfish bowls printable. This abc printable is a good way to work on letter recognition for kids.
Whether you are a parent, classroom teacher, or homeschooler, you will love that these preschool worksheets are in black and white to save on printing costs. Use these as extra practice, summer learning, literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Find the letter worksheets
Find the Letter
Now grab bingo markers (also known as do a dot markers, bingo dauber, bingo bingo dabbers, circle stickers, crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, play doh to use as alphabet playdough mats, or whatever is handy.
You can use these abc printables one at a time as you are introducing new letters with a letter of the week curriculum, as extra practice, homework, seatwork, summer learning, fish theme or any other way you like. No matter how you se this alphabet printable – parents, teachers, and homeschoolers will love the cute sheets and convenient way to practice.
This educational activity using free printable alphabet worksheets is perfect for preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students.
Letter Recognition Worksheets
This alphabet activity helps toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners practice identifying upper and lowercase letters.
Start out by cutting the pages in half so there is a half pages fish bowl for each alphabet letter of the alphabet A to Z. Then, you can use bingo markers, crayons, markers, or even playdough to mark each of the fish that belongs in that fish bowl by practicing letter recognition to the featured letter in the castle.
HINT: You can laminate sheets or put in a page protector to make this literacy activity reusable. Then use playdough balls to cover all the fish with the same letter as is featured on the castle. I had my students use one color for the capital letters and a different color playdough for the lowercase letters.
Then have students color the rest of the fish bowl, castle, rocks, and water. But don’t color the fish that don’t belong in that fish bowl.
This is such a fun, NO PREP way for alphabet practice while having FUN and strengthening fine motor skills. Your students will the love the extra reinforcement using these alphabet coloring pages.
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic
Download Fish Alphabet Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!