If you are looking for a fun number activity for preschool kids look no further than these free printable numbers mazes. Mazes are my daughter’s favorite. Plus, there has to be a reason why they are on every single child’s menu, they are timeless and universally loved. This numbes math games for preschoolers is perfect for working on numbers 1-5 with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. Simply print pdf file with number activity for preschoolers and you are ready to play and learn!
Number Activity for Preschoolers
When learning about numbers 1-5 there are so many concepts that our preschoolers need to know. Numbers are a huge topic and our children will be developing their number sense a little at a time. This preschool math activity will work on number recognition. That means that our kids will simply be practicing identifying the written numerals. This number activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners is perfect for using all year long to mkae learning FUN!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this toddler number activity for working on learning numbers one to five. Use this at home, math center in the classroom, or as part of your homeschool math curriculum.
Number activity for preschool
The number mazes practice numbers 1-5. Your child will race their car through the track from the start to the end. They can use an actual toy car or simply color in the squares on the maze.
- Number Mazes Printable
Math Games for Preschoolers
Start off by printing the templates – there is a page for each number 1,2,3,4,5. Your goal is to race from the start to the finish following the track of numbers. If you are working on number 2 be sure to follow the 2’s from start to finish.
- Keep from overwhelming your child focus on 1 or 2 mazes a day.
- Up your child’s engagement by using a toy car to race through the number lanes
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers? Check out these fun ideas!
- Shape Scavenger Hunt using our shape flaschards to look for shapes with this fun shape game
- Cute Sandcastle tracing numbers 1-10 – practice counting and tracing numbers-1-20 with this super cute summer themed math activity
- Count to 10 Spider Counting Playdough Maths – kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these super cute playdough mats
- Do a dot printables numbers using bingo dauber markers are a fun way for kids to practice counting
- Dinosaur Roll & Cover number recognition games
- Body Number Identification Activity
- Bug Themed Number Activity
- Super cute and CLEVER Fingerprint Counting Printables
- FUN Pirate Number Sense Activities
- Strawberry preschool counting activities – this art and math activity is perfect for summer learning
- Watermelon Counting Playdough Mats – kids will have fun using playdough to practice counting
- Goldfish counting printable – this clever activity allows kids to use goldfish to practice counting and one to one correspondence
- Lego Numbers Counting Activity for Preschoolers use duplo blocks to practice counting and include a space for tracing numbers 1-10
- Silly Worm counting activity for preschoolers with stickers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets – these math worksheets allow kids to work on number recognition while revealing hidden pictures
- Printable Donut Counting Activity for Preschoolers and Kindergartners
- Number Mazes – fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
Before you grab your number activity, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.