Be prepared for your child to completely fall in love with this low prep dinosaur number game. This Roll and Cover number recognition games is a great way to help toddler, preschool, and pre-k chidlren to learn their numbers 1-6. The bright, colorful, and playful dinosaur counting game is sure to appeal to your dinosaur lover and keep them engaged and excited to learn! Simply download pdf file with dinosaur math and you are ready to play.
Number Recognition Games
We love using games to keep kids engaged and eager to learn! This super cute dinosaur themed game helps children improve counting, number sense, and number recognition. To play this number recognition game you just need to print the dinosaur board game, grab a dice, and playing pieces like lego, counters, mini erasers, unifex cubes, ets. This dinosaur counting game is perfect for children just learning to count such as toddlers and preschoolers.
Dinosaur Number Game
Dinosaur Coutning Game
Your preschooler will work on multiple algebraic thinking skills while completing this activity. They will work on 1:1 correspondence, subitizing, and number recognition.
Adding a die adds an element of fun to any activity for kids and instantly turns it into a game. The best part is that a die has so much educational value.
- Dinosaur Roll and Cover
- Small Manipulative like mini erasers
Preschool Counting Game
To play this counting game for preschoolers simply print the template and laminate or stick in a page protector for durability. Now have your child roll the die. They will count the number of dots on the die and cover the corresponding dinosaur numbers with a manipulative. Repeat until you have covered all the numbers.
Modifications for this Activity
- Place an equal number of manipulatives on the corresponding dinosaurs; for example, place 5 erasers on the dinosaur with the number 5 on it.
If you are looking for other fun, free dinosaur printables to make learning fun with a dinosaur theme you will love these resources:
- Dinosaur Ten Frame Addition
- Dino Number Recognition Games
- Dinosaur Unit 2nd Grade
- Printable Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets
- D is for Dinosaur
- Find the Letter Dinosaur Alphabet Fun
- Dino Bones Punctuation Game
- Dinosaur Worksheets Preschool
- Dinosaur Printables
- Printable Dinosaur Sight Words Activity
- Dinosaur Science Preschool
- Dinosaur Kindergarten STEM Activities
- Free Dinosaur Math Worksheets
Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Shape Flashcard Treasure Hunt – kids will have fun looking for shapes around them with this fun shape game
- Number Tracing Sandcastles – practice counting and tracing numbers-1-20 with this super cute summer themed math activity
- Count to 10 Spider Playdough Mats – kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these super cute playdough mats
- Do a Dot Number Worksheets using bingo dauber markers are a fun way for kids to practice counting
- Strawberry Preschool Counting Activity – this art and math activity is perfect for summer learning
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats – kids will have fun using playdough to practice counting
- Fish Cracker Counting cards – this clever activity allows kids to use goldfish to practice counting and one to one correspondence
- Lego Number Mats use duplo blocks to practice counting and include a space for tracing numbers 1-10
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers – such a fun, hands on counting activity for preschoolers
- Coin Recognition Sorting Mats – this math activity is a great way for kids to start learning about American money
- Zoo Animals Color by Number – these math worksheets allow kids to work on number recognition while revealing hidden pictures
Number recognition games printable
Before you download your Dinosaur Roll and Cover Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.