FREE Printable Dinosaur Number Recognition Games
Be prepared for your child to completely fall in love with this low prep dinosaur number game. This Roll and Cover number recognition games is a great way to help toddler, preschool, and pre-k chidlren to learn their numbers 1-6. The bright, colorful, and playful dinosaur counting game is sure to appeal to your dinosaur lover and keep them engaged and excited to learn! Simply print pdf file with dinosaur math and you are ready to play.
Number Recognition Games
We love using games to keep kids engaged and eager to learn! This super cute dinosaur themed game helps children improve counting, number sense, and number recognition. To play this number recognition game you just need to print the dinosaur board game, grab a dice, and playing pieces like lego, counters, mini erasers, unifex cubes, ets. This dinosaur counting game is perfect for children just learning to count such as toddlers and preschoolers.
Dinosaur Number Game
Dinosaur Coutning Game
Your preschooler will work on multiple algebraic thinking skills while completing this activity. They will work on 1:1 correspondence, subitizing, and number recognition.
Adding a die adds an element of fun to any activity for kids and instantly turns it into a game. The best part is that a die has so much educational value.
- Dinosaur Roll and Cover
- Small Manipulative like mini erasers
Preschool Counting Game
To play this counting game for preschoolers simply print the template and laminate or stick in a page protector for durability. Now have your child roll the die. They will count the number of dots on the die and cover the corresponding dinosaur numbers with a manipulative. Repeat until you have covered all the numbers.
Modifications for this Activity
- Place an equal number of manipulatives on the corresponding dinosaurs; for example, place 5 erasers on the dinosaur with the number 5 on it.
If you are looking for other fun, free dinosaur printables to make learning fun with a dinosaur theme you will love these resources:
- Dinosaur Ten Frame Addition
- Dino Number Recognition Games
- Dinosaur Unit 2nd Grade
- Printable Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets
- D is for Dinosaur
- Find the Letter Dinosaur Alphabet Fun
- Dino Bones Punctuation Game
- Dinosaur Worksheets Preschool
- Dinosaur Printables
- Printable Dinosaur Sight Words Activity
- Dinosaur Science Preschool
- Dinosaur Kindergarten STEM Activities
- Free Dinosaur Math Worksheets
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers? Check out these fun ideas!
- Shape Scavenger Hunt using our shape flaschards to look for shapes with this fun shape game
- Cute Sandcastle tracing numbers 1-10 – practice counting and tracing numbers-1-20 with this super cute summer themed math activity
- Count to 10 Spider Counting Playdough Maths – kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these super cute playdough mats
- Do a dot printables numbers using bingo dauber markers are a fun way for kids to practice counting
- Dinosaur Roll & Cover number recognition games
- Body Number Identification Activity
- Bug Themed Number Activity
- Super cute and CLEVER Fingerprint Counting Printables
- FUN Pirate Number Sense Activities
- Strawberry preschool counting activities – this art and math activity is perfect for summer learning
- Watermelon Counting Playdough Mats – kids will have fun using playdough to practice counting
- Goldfish counting printable – this clever activity allows kids to use goldfish to practice counting and one to one correspondence
- Lego Numbers Counting Activity for Preschoolers use duplo blocks to practice counting and include a space for tracing numbers 1-10
- Silly Worm counting activity for preschoolers with stickers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets – these math worksheets allow kids to work on number recognition while revealing hidden pictures
- Printable Donut Counting Activity for Preschoolers and Kindergartners
- Number Mazes – fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
Number recognition games printable
Before you grab your Dinosaur Roll and Cover Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
i am very appreciative of your work,my daughter 3yrs loves learning about anything untill she became obsessed with dinosaurs, if it isn’t dinosaur information she loses interest very quickly, you have saved me from alot of meltdowns, she loves these printouts and is so excited everytime she does them, and is eager to more she cannot get enough, thank youy so much
So glad we can help!! Kids do get focused on one specific thing, don’t they 😉
WoW! These worksheets are awesome! Thanks.