This is such a fun, hands on math activity for preschoolers that is super low prep! Print, cut and your ready for this FREE Count to 20 Hole Punching Apple Munching!
More FREE Alphabet Printables
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers
- Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Snack Mats
I love playful ways for kids to practice and learn math! This count to 20 math activity is such a fun way for preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids to practice counting to 20 while having fun with a September themed apple activity!
Count to 20
Start out by printing out the black and white pages filled with apple templates. There is an apple for numbers 1-20.
Next up in this counting numbers practice, kids can color their apples. This step is optional, but great for strengthening fine motor skills.
Again, the coloring part of this preschool counting activity is optional, but makes it super cute!
Then, cut apart each square – there are 6 apple squares per page.
Now set out the stack of apple squares with a hole punch and you are ready for this fun counting activity. This is great for a fall math activity or September math center.
Fall Activities for Preschoolers
Students will use a hole punch to help the worm much through the apple. Have the make as many holes as the number on the sign. Pressing the hole punch is great for strengthening preschoolers hand muscles.
We like to weave a green pipe cleaner through the holes to make it look like a worm is eating the apple.
Apple Theme for Preschoolers
If your students are just starting out, have them start with learning numbers 1-10 with these super cute Count to 10 Apple Playdough Mats before this count to 20 activity. Or print off one of these NO PREP Apple Worksheets for Preschoolers to practice both math and literacy. Finally, you will love these trace & erase Alphabet Tracing Cards.
Download Apple Count to 20
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!