These simple print and go preschool pattern worksheets are fabulous for learning to complete a pattern. We are taking our math worksheet and adding a hands-on element. Use this pattern activities for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and toddler age students. Your child will love creating and completing patterns using pom poms. Simply print Pattern Strips pdf file and gather a handful of pompoms and you are ready for this fun math activities for preschoolers.
Patterns are an essential skill for learning in-depth math concepts. Every single math concept and equation is based on a pattern. Not only are patterns in-grained in math concepts, they are also found in literacy and the world. By understanding patterns we can begin to understand the way the world works. This patterns activity is a fun way for young learners to understand and practice completing patterns with pattern strips. This pom pom patterns projects is perfect for making math fun! Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers can use this pattern activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, and toddlers. Whether you use it at home, in the classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum – we’ve got you covered!
Pom Pom Patterns
Your preschooler will work on recreating a pattern and completing the patterns by filling in the blanks. There are two levels of preschool pattern activities with an increasing number of blanks to fill. On the easier level there will only be 2 blanks to fill in on the patterns. On the harder level the pattern scheme is only there once and your preschooler will complete a larger portion of the pattern.
- Pom Pom Pattern Strips Free Printable
- Pom Poms
Pattern Activities for Kindergarten
- Download the FREE Preschool Patterns Worksheet
Print the template.
- Place the corresponding colored pom pom on the template
- Complete the pattern by filling in the blanks
Pattern activities for preschoolers
- Cut the strips so that your child can focus on one pattern at a time
- Laminate the pattern strip for durability
Looking for more hands-on pattern printables and pattern activities for preschoolers? You will love these fun ideas:
- Ice Cream Pattern Printable – use playdough or pompoms to make patterns with scoops of ice cream!
- Gingerbread Light Patterns – a hands-on Christmas Math Activities with Playdough
- 3 Simple Patterns Activities
- Dinosaur Patterns
- Grab some clothespins and practice patterns with this fun pattern activities for preschoolers
- Free Pattern Worksheets for Preschoolers
Preschool Pattern Worksheets
Before you download your preschool patterns activity, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.