Kids will have fun working on letter recognition with these free ABC Printable worksheets for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. These gumball worksheets allow students to complete a find the letter activity with bingo dauber markers. We love using do a dot printables becuase children learn best when they are having FUN!
Is your child ready to learn how to recognize the letters of the alphabet? It is such an exciting time for both parents and kids! Even though this is an important skill that children need to learn, that does not mean that teaching them has to be boring. Hands on activities, that includes creativity, has always worked best for my children. That is why we love activities just like these Gumball Machine Letter Recognition Worksheets. This letter find activity usese bingo markers for a fun, colorful, and engaging way to teach toddlers, preschoolers, and kindegartners their letters. Use this abc printable in a litearcy center, as extra practice, summer learning, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Free Printable Gumball Machine
Letter identification worksheets
This alphabet worksheet set includes one page for each letter of the alphabet, in both color and then black & white. This makes it easy for you to create for home or for classroom. So grab your do a dot markers and get started!
Each page has a distinct uppercase letter in the base of the gumball machine. This is the letter of focus for that page. The page then has a waterfall of gumballs each holding a different lowercase letter. A majority of the letters will be the same as the uppercase letter on the base of the gumball machine. The others will be random. You can use these worksheets as well as do a dot markers in a variety of ways!
The Benefits Of Do A Dot Markers
Do a dot markers are so fun because they are different. They are used differently than other writing utensils and make a complete circle when used. These dot stamping markers are also beneficial for kids. When kids are using these dot markers, they are strengthening their hand eye coordination. The point is to get the dot in the center of the circle. This takes hand strengthening and hand eye coordination. Hand dexterity also improves as the marker is held and flipped. This helps with fine motor skills as well.
Find the Letter Printables
Prepping these letter identification printables is super easy and can go one of two ways. The first can be for single use. Print on the paper, grab your dot markers and get practicing each letter individually. This is the typical way and the easiest way when using the do a dot markers.
If you want to prepare for a classroom that can be used multiple times, it just takes laminating or a dry erase pocket. When going this route, do a dot markers won’t work really well, but dry erase markers will, perfectly!
This is a fun way to help kids learn to recognize letters, one at a time. This can be done for a letter of the day or as often as the kids want to do the activity.
Do a Dot Printables
Looking for more fun, creative, and free do a dot printables for kids of all ages? Try these ideas and resources:
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Counting on the Farm Do a Dot Printables
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Do a Dot Printables
- Alphabet Find a Letter Do a Dot Printables
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Phonics Beginning Sound Do a Dot Printables
- Cooking up Rhymes Do a Dot Printables
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
Gumball Activity Sheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!