Kids will have fun strengthening hand muscles and practicing visual discrimination while using these adorable Playdough Mats. Included in this set of printable playdough mats are several common items for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders to make. The playdoh mats include cat, apple, boat, butterfly, car, flower, sun, smile, and more. Simply download pdf file with dough mats and you are ready to play and learn!
These no prep play dough mats are a fun preschool activity for kids using playdoh. This LOW PREP activity uses the playdoh mats and play dough to strengthen hand muscles while having fun creating pictures from play doh. This is a great, hands-on activity for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or hoemschooler you will love these printable playdough mats!
Printable Playdough Mats
Start out by printing the pages in color on cardstock or laminate for durability and to make the spring playdough cards reusable. Then cut the cards apart and you are ready for this fun idea for playough activities for kids.
Kids will shape dough into picture on the card by making colors into pancakes or ropes to fit into the space. Pictures included are:
Play dough mats
After kids have made the picture with playdough, they can trace the name of the picture they made with a dry erase marker (if you laminated the cards) or a crayon if not.
There are such super cute, free playdough mats with spring pictures for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids. This is such a fun preschool activity for a rainy day, or any day!
Free Playdough Mats
Looking for more fun, free printable playdough mats? You will love these:
- Interactive Alphabet Playodugh Mats with finish the picture
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with tracing lines
- Super Cute FREE Printable Preschool Playdoh Mats
- Gumball Number Playdough Mats
- Smash Playdough Mat for Teaching Subtraction to Kindergarteners
- Fun Transportation Playdough mats (train, bus, rocket, airplane, boat, and more!)
- Free Shape Playdough Mats
- Preschool Shape Worksheets with playdoh
- Finish the scene Playdough Number Mats (featured above)
- Build a Playdough Birthday Cake Activity for Preschool
- Pet Animal Playdough mats (bird, turtle, fish, bunny, cat, lizzard, dog, snake, etc.)
- Free Printable Emotion Playdough mats
- Thanksgiving Playdough Mats featuring yummy thanksgiving favorite foods!
- Playdough Musical Activities for Kids
- Free Playdough Letter Mats
- Fall Playdough Mats (build a sunflower, leaf, acron, pumpkin, rake, hay, etc)
- Count to 10 Apple Playdough Mats
- FREE Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Spider Math Activities for Preschoolers with Play dogh.
- Roll & Smash Preschool Playdough Activity
- Free Printable Human Body Playdough Mats
- Telling Time Activity with Playdough
- Grilling on a Ten Frame Summer Printable Playdough Mats
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Monster Shape Playdough Mats
- Uppercase Letter Tracing with playdough
- Birthday Cake Activity for Preschool Counting candles Playdough mats
- Sandcastle Activity Playdough Mat
- Over 100 Playdough Mats to print and play (plus more free printable playdough mats on our sister site)
Playdough Activities for Kids
Looking for some amazing playdough recipes to try? Check out these easy play doh recipes!
- Color Changing Playdough
- Kool Aid Playdough
- Incredible, Edible Ice Cream Play doh
- Quick, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Hot Chocolate playdough
- Easy 2 Ingredient Play Dough Recipe
- Simple Candy Corn Playdough – play and EAT!
- Super Soft Conditioner Playdough
Download Play dough Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!