Kids will have fun strengthening hand muscles and practicing visual discrimination while using these adorable, FREE printable Preschool Playdough Mats.
Spring Activities for Preschoolers
- Fruit Loop Ten Frame Counting Activity
- Flower Preschool Counting Game
- 2D Shape Rainbow Playdough Mats
- Spring Them for Preschool
Super Cute Preschool Playdough Mats
These no prep preschool playdough mats are a fun preschool activity for kids using playdough.
Start out by printing the pages in color on cardstock or laminate for durability and to make the spring playdough cards reusable. Then cut the cards apart and you are ready for this fun idea for playough activities for kids.
Kids will shape dough into picture on the card by making colors into pancakes or ropes to fit into the space. Pictures included are:
After kids have made the picture with playdough, they can trace the name of the picture they made with a dry erase marker (if you laminated the cards) or a crayon if not.
There are such super cute, free playdough mats with spring pictures for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids. This is such a fun preschool activity for a rainy day, or any day!
More FUN Playdough Mats
Help kids practice forming uppercase letters with these fun animal themed Uppercase Alphabet Playdough Cards.
These adorable birthday candle counting mats are a fun way for kids to practice counting and forming numbers 1-10.
These free transportation playdough mats are another cute playdough activity for preschoolers.
Download Spring Playdough Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!