Work on What Numbers Comes Next with this super cute, spring carrot themed number order activity. If your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten age child is working on number order, you will love this fun spring activity for preschoolers! This counting 1-20 activity is a great way to help kids master those teen numbers and get ready for counting higher. Simply print pdf file with counting to 20 worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
What Numbers Comes Next
Preschool kids will love these carrot or spring themed counting and number order activity cards. Looking for a fun way to reinforce number order? These cards are versatile and can be used in a number of ways. The kids will enjoy practicing number order and number identification in a fun and hands-on way.
Counting to 20 worksheets
Spring Activity for Preschoolers
This activity is perfect for preschool or kindergarten kids. To prep this activity, print the carrot number cards and laminate them (preferably) then print as many sets of the recording sheets you need for your students.
- A4 paper
Counting 1 to 20
Playing this number order game is fairly straight forward. Choose the number cards you would like your students to work on, choose these carefully not to overload your students with a large number of cards. Students will begin by laying out the carrot number cards starting with 0 and continuing on until the last number card in their set. Check on the students to be sure they ordered their numbers correctly. After they have finished laying out all the number cards, they can begin filling in the missing numbers on their recording sheets while looking over to the laid out carrot number cards.
Another way you could use these cards is to play a scavenger hunt game and tape all the number cards around the room. Then, have the kids looking for the numbers around the room, coloring and filling out the missing numbers on their sheets as they go along. You can also print two sets of these number cards and have the kids play a memory or matching game with the cards. This will help them further develop their number identification skills.
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Addition Clouds – Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Ladybug Counting Mats – playdough activity using a ten frame
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Umbrella Letter Matching Printable
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- Foam Rainbow Activity for Preschoolers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Before you grab, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.