Kids will have fun practicing counting to 20 with this super cute, free printable, Fall Counting Book. Simply print the pdf file to color and count to 20 with toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age children this fall. As your student learns color words, they will also be counting fall clipart such as acorns, scarecrows, apples, mushrooms, sunflowers, pumpkins, hedgehogs, leaves, and more with this free counting printable!
Fall Counting Book
Fall is a lovely, colorful time of the year. The yellow, orange and red leaves falling from the brown trees is a great way to teach young kids different colors, and to build their counting as they number the leaves as they collect them. This Fall Counting Book is a great way to help with counting from one through 20 while learning colours too. This fall math activity is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners too!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this handy resource is great for extra practice, math center in your classroom, or a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Count to 20
Learning to count to twenty has never been so much fun than with this easy to create Fall Counting Book. Children will be learning to recognise the numbers in word form as well as in number form while counting the images and coloring them in.
- Fall Counting Book Printable
- Coloring Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Counters or Markers
Count and trace
This book is easy to prepare, just print out, cut the pages in half and staple together in the space provided on the left hand side of the pages.
Counting to 20
Once the book is ready, children can read the number in the top right hand corner of the page before reading the sentence at the bottom. They could even highlight or trace over the number word and the color they are to color in the pictures if they want to. Then, as they color in the pictures, they can practice counting in order.
Instead of attaching this book together with staples, each page could be laminated and then held together with a binder ring in the top left hand corner of the pages. Then children can use a counter or marker, placing it over the picture as they count.
This book will provide hours of fun in most settings, even as an independent activity as part of a Math center.
Fall Activities for Preschool
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Number Mats
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Printable Leaves Fall Wreath Craft
- Leaf Printing with Markers – fun Fall Crafts for Preschool
Download Fall Counting to 20 Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!