If you are looking for pretty and fun-to-make leaf crafts for preschoolers, you will love this shaving cream art idea! These leaf projects for preschoolers uses a couple simple materials and free leaf templates to make a stunning preschool craft fall. Try this lovely fall crafts for kids with all ages from pre-k and kindergarten to elementary age students and up!
Leaf crafts for preschoolers
Calling all preschoolers and craft lovers! Get ready for a mesmerizing art adventure with our incredible shaving cream art idea! Watch as your little ones create breathtaking leaf masterpieces using free leaf templates and a few basic materials. This preschool craft for fall is a guaranteed hit! Bring the beauty of autumn indoors with this preschool leaf craft and let your creativity soar! So, what are you waiting for? Grab your little artists and embark on an unforgettable journey filled with vibrant colors, laughter, and lots of leafy fun.
Shaving cream art
All you need to make this leaf-shaped shaving cream painting are a few simple materials:
- disposable aluminum foil pan (optional, but helpful)
- white shaving cream
- paint in fall colors
- skewer or straw
- leaf cut-outs (see our free leaf template at the bottom of this post)
- cardboard scrap
Leaf projects for preschoolers
Print and cut out the leaves. You can grab them from the free leaf template pdf at the bottom of this post.
Shaving cream painting
Spray white shaving cream 2-4″ thick into disposable aluminum foil pan.
Squeeze drops of paint on the shaving cream, we used fall colors to make the leaves look pretty for autumn.
leaf art projects for preschoolers
Take a skewer or straw and swirl the colors around.
Leaf art activities for preschoolers
Take your leaf cutouts and press them into your swirled shaving cream.
When you take the leaf out you’ll notice it’s covered in shaving cream and paint.
Preschool Craft Fall
Take a piece of cardboard and scrap the shaving cream off of the leaf.
Repeat with different types of leaves of varrying shapes and sizes to get different results.
Fall crafts for kids
How gorgeous are these leaves! I love this simple, pretty leaf craft to bring the beauty of fall to decorate inside.
You can choose to make your leaves shades of one color or mix or red, orange, yellow, brown, and purple.
Allow your leaves to completely dry before hanging on doors, the fridge, mantle, windows, or leaving to decorate you table, buffet, desk, etc.
Fall Activities for Preschool
- Why do leaves change color in the fall experiment
- Simple Fall Coloring Pages, cute Fall Playdough Mats, Fall I Spy Printable, Fall do a dot printables, and over 200 fall crafts for kids of all ages!
- September Activities for Kids, September Crafts, October Activities for Kids, October Crafts, November Activities for Kids, November Crafts
- APPLE – Skittle Apple Experiment, fun Apple Volcano for September, amazing Apple Pie Playdough, gorgeous Apple Slime, or melting Apple Science Experiment, How to Make Fluffy Slime or this Laffy Taffy Inspired Apple Slime, and lots of apple crafts and activities
- LEAF – Beautiful Leaf Printing Activity, wreath craft with free leaf template, beautiful leaf art, yarn-wrapped leaf crafts for preschoolers, Kadinsky fall inspired art, marbelized leaf crafts for preschoolers, and more leaf crafts for preschoolers
- PUMPKIN – EPIC Pumpkin Volcano, Spookley the Square Pumpkin Activities with playdough recipe, Exploding Pumpkin Experiment, parts of a pumpkin craft and worksheet, the BEST Pumpkin Slime, or all pumpkin activities / crafts / experiments / printables
- CANDY CORN edible slime Candy Corn Craft, Alphabet candy corn printable, multiplication candy corn math, candy corn addition and subtraction puzzles
- SPIDER – White Slime or Spider Math Activities for Preschoolers
- TURKEY – Slime Thanksgiving Activities for Preschoolers, melting turkey Thanksgiving Science, magic milk Turkey Science experiment, outrageously Fun The Great Turkey Race Activities, easy skittle Turkey Science, and lots more turkey activities for kids of all ages
- Alphabet Candy Corn Fall Activities for Kindergarten, Alphabet Fall Printable, Free Printable Fall Word Searches
- Color by Letter Fall Worksheets or Fall Color by Number plus apple themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphabet Apple Activities for Preschoolers, scarecrow Short O Words Printable, or Fall Sight Words Game
- Nonsense Words Fall Activities for Kindergarten, Beginning Blends Fall Activity,
- Syllable Clip Cards Fall Activity for Kindergarten, FREE Fall Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree or Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Printable Scarecrow Pronoun Game, Scarecrow Worksheets Pack, Free Fall Writing Prompts
- Fall Sequencing Cards and Sequencing Worksheets, Letter Matching Leaf Printable Activity
- Fall Leaves Printable Letter Matching Activity, Color Words Fall Emergent Reader
- Counting Fall Worksheets for Preschoolers , Skip Counting Fall Math Worksheets, or Acorn Counting Game
- Multiplication Candy Corn Math , Addition/Subtraction Candy Corn Math, or Fall Math Number Puzzles
- Count and Clip Fall Math Activities for Preschoolers (or this pumpkin set)
- Fall Math Counting Crows Activity or Fall Activities sorting pretty leaves by shape
- Addition Fall Worksheets with Stickers, alphabet fall worksheets, number fall worksheets, or color recognition fall worksheets, Fall Unifix cube pattern cards
- Printable Fall Number Game for Preschoolers or Number Tracing Fall Worksheets
- Fall Counting Cube Activity or Pumpkin Numbers 1-20 Worksheets
Fall leaves Printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!