Young learners will have fun working on letter recognition with this fun, free printable feed the monster alphabet game. This learning letters A-Z is silly and loads of fun for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age children. Use this feed the monster printable for your next monster theme or use the abc printable to work on visual discrimination.
Feed the Monster Alphabet Game
Feed the _____ games are always so much fun for our toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to work on a variety of skills. This Feed the Monster alphabet game will engage your child so they are excited to learn their letters. Learn to identify capital letters using our feed the monster printable; you can also use this to work on letter sounds.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun literacy activity to use as summer learning, extra practice, literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your phonics curriculum.
Feed the Monster Printable
Feed the Monster Activity
Your pre-k kiddo is going to learn to identify letters and their sounds by playing the Feed the Monster game.
- Feed the Monster Letter Activity for Preschoolers
Feed the Monster Game
Print the template. Now carefully use scissors to cut out the monster and the inside of his mouth. Next, glue the Monster to a cup with the opening of the mouth over the opening of the cup. Finally, layout the letter cards and invite your child to Feed the Monster Letter “M” and have them place the M in the monsters mouth.
- Laminate pieces for durability
- Ask your child to identify the letters by their sound, “feed the monster the letter that says /m/”
- Feed your monster so much more than just letters. Write numbers, shapes, or even sight words on Post-Its to feed the monster.
- Monster Shape Playdough Mats
- Monster Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Feed the Monster Printable
- Monsters Inc Slime
- Free Monster Memory Game
- Monster Math
- Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Monster Alphabet Letters
- Monster Counting with Google Eyes
- Fun Monster Preschool Theme
- Monsters Family Fun Night
- HUGE Monster Worksheets Pack (with silly Monsters University friends)
- 100 EPIC Monster Crafts for preschoolers
Looking for more fun, free alphabet pritnables to make learnings ABCs fun for preschool and kindergarten age kids? You will love these alphabet worksheets:
- Alphabet Coloring Pages – preschoolers will have a fun practicing listening for beginning sounds with these free pritnable coloring sheets
- Beginning Sounds Snowman – kids will have fun working on letters and the sounds they make with this fun, winter phonics activity for kids
- Flower Upper and Lowercase Matching – children will have fun matching upper and lowercase letters with this fun spring activity
- Alphabet Sounds Apple Book – another free abc reader that helps kids work on phonemic awareness
- Uppercase Alphabet Playdough Cards – learn names of animals from A to Z while forming capital letters out of playdough and tracing and erasing as well
- A to Z Letter Find – this free printable is a fun way for kids to work on letter recognition
- Easter ABC Letter Matching – this fun alphabet game allows kids to practice mathching letters
- Printable Letter Crafts – free pritnable alphabet crafts to print, cut and paste together
- Fruit Loop Alpahbet Snack Mat – fun hands-on activity for making letters and working on one to one correspondence
- Construction Phonics Game – kids will have fun matching lowercase and capital letters and items withthe same beginning sounds with this fun, hands on activity
- Letter Tracing Sandcastles – super cute printable that allows kids to practice tracing upper and lowercase alphabet letters
- Printable Alphabet Hats – super cute alphabet printable perfect for a letter of the week curriculum and working on beginning sounds
Download Feed the Monster Alphabet Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!