FREE Puppy Reading Log Printable Chart and Bookmark
Track how much kids are reading with these super cute, Reading Log Printable with a cute dog and bone theme. This free printable reading log allows kids to mark or color a space for each book they read. There is also a printable bookmark to track reading as well! Simply print my reading log and you are ready to encourage preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to read!
Reading Log Printable
Kindergarten kids will love these dog themed reading log printables. Looking for a fun way to reinforce and encourage reading skills? These printables will have kids colouring in and monitoring their reading books throughout the month. The best part about these bookmarks is that they are DIY bookmarks for kids.
Free printable reading log
My reading log
- A4 paper
- Crayons or dry erase markers
- Sticky notes or dot stickers
Print the set you would like to use. There are printable sheets and bookmarks, you can choose to bookmarks for a way to get students to independently read books and use them inside their books or have them complete their reading logs by the month on an individual sheet. There are several options included.
Monthly reading log
Use these printables to help kids develop a love of reading. They will love wanting to colour their way through the maze to help the dog to the bones. You can create a fun prize at the end of the month if they have completed their reading logs.
Like little gift bags of chocolate or a fun healthy snack they love. They can even ‘win’ screen time on the iPads. Bookmarks for kids are a great way to encourage kids to also read at home. If you struggle to hand out regular homework to kids, these can be a perfect way to encourage reading at home AND target literacy skills on a daily basis.
Monthly reading log printable
These bookmarks include a page for each month of the year PLUS stand alone vertical bookmakrs to be created by the students and placed in their books Hand these out, keep them in their folders. Parents will love this addition to their monthly workbooks.
I will be using these in my homeschool, I will print them out and place them into each child’s manilla folder as they work on their reading skills and as they listen to me read them books. Have the kids colour an item on the page each time they read a book or they listen to someone else reading a book to them.
Books for Preschoolers
If you are looking for more fun-to-read preschool book lists with picture books picked out for your preschoolers, don’t miss these great picks:
- Construction Books for Preschoolers
- Help kids learn their ABCs with these alphabet books for preschoolers that also help kids start learning the sounds letters make
- Counting Books for Preschoolers work on number recognition and real-life counting applications
- 100th Day fo School Books for kids
- Best Snowman Books for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners
- Fun-to-Read Penguin Books for Preschoolers
- Dive in to an undersea adventure with these Ocean Books for Preschoolers
- Romping and Roaring Dinosaur Books for kids
- Cute Preschool Shape Books
- Apple Books for Preschoolers that are perfect for September
- Check out these summer books for preschoolers
- Creepy, Crawly Books about Insects for Preschoolers
- Discover lots of Color Books for Preschool kids
- Hop on over to read these silly Frog Books for Preschool
- These Easter Books for Preschoolers are sure to be new favorites
- Celebrate the arrival of spring with these spring books for preschoolers
- Preschool Books about Family you’ll love reading
- So many lovely flower books for preschoolers
- Silly and Fun Animal Books for Preschoolers
- In February you’ll love reading these Valentine Books for Preschool
- Not-so-chilly Winter Books for Preschoolers
- Perfect for the holidays Christmas Books for preschoolers
- Make some friends in these cute Farm Books for Preschool
- Teach kids to give thanks with these inspiring Thanksgiving Books for Preschoolers
- Enjoy Autumn cuddling up reading one of these fall books for preschoolers
Free printable reading log
Looking for other free printable reading logs other than just our bookshelf printable? Try these fun resources:
- Monthly Reading Log – this free printable has ‘traditional’ monthly themes
- Bookshelf Free Printable Reading Logs – super cute and fun for kids of all ages!
- Pencil Free Printable Reading Logs -print reading worksheet and color a pencil for each book you read
- Frozen Free Printable Reading Logs – kids will have fun tracking their reading and the books they’ve read with this motivating free printable for kids of all ages
- Princess Free Printable Reading Logs – students will have fun tracking their reading with these free printable reading logs
- Super Hero Free Printable Reading Logs – using a favorite theme of kids will encourage kids to read
- Cars Free Printable Book Logs – children will have fun tracking the books they’ve read with these clever free reading log
- Summer Free Printable Reading Logs – students will be motivated to read this summer with these ideas
- Reading Comprehension Bookmarks – this is a great tool for making sure kids are understanding what they are reading
- Reading Levels by Grade – how to pick the right books for every reading level and tons of printable book lists too
Children’s reading log
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only. To share, please share a link to our site so others can grab their own copy directly.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!