Bunny Painting Craft for Preschoolers
Do your kids like painting? I know mine do and anything they can do that looks ‘professional’ as they call it, is something they are always down for. This Bunny Craft is perfect for Easter, spring or during any animal unit. This bunny painting for preschoolers is simple enough for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten, but fun enough for even teens! Simply print pdf file with bunny printable and you are ready to create a cute bunny craft for preschoolers.
We didn’t use a traditional paint brush for this activity. We created our own. Not only is it fun to do something different, this painting tool is fantastic for helping children strengthen their fine motor skills. The grip that is necessary for this tool is beneficial for toddlers as well as older children.
How did we make it? Take a traditional cotton ball and put it inside the mouth of the clothespin. Now you have a painting tool. This works great when using a stamping motion, versus a brushing motion.
Bunny Painting for Preschoolers
What You’ll Need:
- Printable Template
- Cotton Balls
- Clothes Pins
Bunny Craft for Preschoolers
Cut the bunny out from the template.
Place it on the piece of cardstock. You can tape it down if you feel like your kids need that security.
Have your kids stamp the cotton ball into the paint and then onto the paper around the bunny.
Now dip cotton ball brush in a different shade of the same paint color and stamp around paper as well. Make sure they get the edges of the cut out bunny.
When the paper is completely painted, pull the bunny off of the cardstock.
You should have a bunny silhouette on the cardstock. How adorable right?
Besides fine motor skills, this is fabulous for art appreciation, creativity and of course making beautiful decorations for spring!
Easter Arts and Crafts
Looking for some cute and clever easter crafts? You will love these fun ideas! Plus don’t miss Over 50 Creative Ideas To Fill Easter Eggs , our cute bunny pancakes, or our traditional bunny cake.
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Peep Patterns Easter Activities for Preschoolers
Looking for free Easter worksheets or educational easter activities? Check out these resources and don’t miss our Easter Lesson Plan for Preschool or our Easter Books for PReschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Mosaic Jelly Bean Craft – Easter Activity for Preschoolers
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Outrageously cool Bouncy Egg Experiment
- Egg Experiment – Silly Spring Activities for Kids
- Grow an Egg Easter Science Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
Easter Printable Craft
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!