Celebrate the arrival of spring or upcoming Easter holiday with this super cute and fun-to-make toilet paper roll bunny. This toilet paper roll easter crafts is fun to make with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders too. All you need are a few simple materials to make this bunny craft for preschoolers in March and April.
Toilet paper roll bunny
I love love love Easter. The pastel colors, flowers, spring in the air – it’s the best. And don’t forget about the Easter Bunny. He’s exciting all on his own. He is the inspiration behind this Toilet Paper Roll Bunny. There are many parts to this toilet paper roll easter crafts, so younger children may need help, but it was so much fun and turned out so super cute!
Bunny craft for preschoolers
I love how all of the different parts of this toilet roll easter craft come together to make such a cute Easter craft! You’ll need the following simple craft supplies you probabaly already have in your house:
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Cardstock or COnstruction Paper: Pink & Brown
- Googly Eyes
- Tape (optional)
Toilet roll bunny
One thing to clarify with your kids is that when you request an empty toilet paper roll, you mean the one that has been sitting on the bathroom counter for the last couple days. NOt to go grab a roll of toilet paper and unroll all of it until you get to the roll. Facepalm mom moment there! I laughed so hard at my child and myself in that moment.
So first, grab your toilet paper roll. Choose a side that is going to be the top. Cut a slit, about half an inch on both sides and the back.
Toilet paper roll easter crafts
Take your yarn and wedge it through the back slit. Then continue to wrap the yarn to resemble the body of the bunny. When you’re done, tape or glue it off so that your wrapping doesn’t come undone.
Next, you can start on the bunny’s head. Cut out a circle for the face and two ear shapes from the brown paper. From the pink paper, cut out a nose and the inside of the ears.
Glue on those parts as well as the googly eyes. Draw on whiskers with a marker.
For the arms and hands, cut one long piece of brown paper, bend it around the toilet paper roll and fold. We put little tick marks for the fingers on the ends of the arms and cut them to be rounded.
Glue the arms onto the back of the bunny.
Now you are done. You have a super cute Bunny craft that is perfect for Easter decoration that you made all on your own.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Peek-a-Boo Preschool Easter Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way