Get ready for some serious fun when you whip up a batch of thsi Glittery, Purple Valentine Slime. This Valentines Day Slime recipe usese contact solution and baking soda for a quick, easy, and perfect-every-time slime recipe for kids. We love whipping up a batch of this valentines slime for a kid favorite valentine’s day preschool activities for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders.
In just 5 minutes you can whip up this outrageously fun Valentine Activity for Preschoolers! This Valentine Slime is quick and easy, requiring only a few simple materials you may even already have at home. If not you can easily pick them up at your local craft store, Amazon, or walmart. Use this with your fun valentines day ideas for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students.
Valentines Day Slime
All you need are 4 simple supplies to make your valentines day slime recipe!
- 6 oz purple glitter glue
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons valentines day sequins / glitter
- 1 1/2 tablespoon contact solution
Valentines Day Activities for Kids
In a medium bowl, stir together the glitter glue, valentines day sequins, and baking soda.
Once thoroughly mixed, add in contact solution. Mix until it forms the correct consistency, adding more contact solution if it is too sticky.
Fun valentines day ideas
This beautiful slime is so pretty and sparkly that your child will be delighted to get their hands into it!
Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
The glitter is in the glue itself so it will not come off on little hands. THe large heart sequins add depth but are too big to come off in your child’s hands. YOur child will be mesmorized by how beautiful this slime is to look at.
Valentines Day Activity
Now it’s time to start pulling, stretching, and watching it ooze! This is great for kids to start making observations and deduce out come which is a great first step towards a valentines day science experiment!
Valentine’s day preschool activities
Don’t worry, the slime easily goes back in a ball to play some more without leaving sticky residue or a mess on your counters! Your welcome!
Molding and playing with the slime playdough dough is so good for strengthening hand muscles so your child will be ready to start writing letters and words!
My kids loved the action of twisting the pulled slime. How cool does that look?
My kids had fun using heart cookie cuttesr to cut out slime cookies that they decorated with pretty heart gems and jewels. THis valentiens day playdough slime is a must try with kids of all ages this Valentine’s Day!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Fizzy Love Potion – Valentines Day Science
- Oobleck Valentines Day Activity for Kids
- Layered Liquids Density Experiments for Valentines Day
- Glittery Purple Valentine Slime
- Balloon Valentines Day Science Experiment
- Salt Painting Valentines Day Activity
- Valentines Day Magic Milk Science Experiment for Preschoolers
- Skittles Valentines Day Science Activities
- Love Potion #9 Valentine’s Day Science Activity
- EASY Static Electricity Balloon Experiment
- Practice shapes with this hands-on Valentines Day STEM Activities
- Fizzy Heart Science Project – Valentines Day Activities for Kids
- Density for Kids Science Experiment for Valentines Day
- Conversation Heart Ooblek – FUN Valentines Day Activity for Kids
- Valentines Day Slime
- Oil and Water Valentines Day Activity for Preschoolers
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
Valentines Day Crafts for Kids
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Looking for some cute and FREE printable valentines to share with your friends? Check out these homemade valentines for kids:
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Valentine Cards
- Pencil Valentine Printable
- Happy Slime-tines – Free Printable Valentines Day Cards