Kids will have fun practicing making shapes with these super cute Shape Playdough Mats perfect for February! These playdough mats are perfect for sneaking in some math with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids as they learn shapes. Use these valentines printables and your favorite batch of play dough and you are ready for a fun valentine’s day preschool activities. Simply download pdf file with free printable playdough mats and you are ready to play and learn.
Shape Playdough Mats
Children will have fun forming shape chocolates in this valentine’s day preschool activities. All you need are these shape playdough mats along with some brown, red, pink, purple, or chocolate play doh and you are ready to practice making shapes and learn shape names. Toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners will have fun strengthening hand muscles whiel forming their shape chocolates with this fun preschool valentines day idea.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this valentines day printable is perfect for adding some math to your celebration. Use this at home as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curicculum. Kids will love this fun activity perfect for February 14 or a valentines theme.
Free Playdough Mats
Printable Playdough Mats
This is a fun, hands on educational activity to teach shapes for kids. Shapes included are: star, square, rectangle, oval, octagon, hexagon, heart, circle, triangle, trapezoid, diamond, and pentagon.
Valentines Playdough Mats
Cut the pages along the dotted lines to make 4 playdough cards per page. Each of the playdough mats contains a chocoalte shape and direction. Set the stack of playdough printables along with your favorite storeboght or homemade playdough recipe. This is a great math activity for preschoolers, kindergartners, and toddlers; perfect for parents, teachers, homeschoolers, and preschools.
Shape Activities for Preschoolers
Students will not only practice forming shapes, but they will also strengthen hand muscles that are crucial for young learners as a foundation for future writing.
This activity is great for February as part of a Valentines Day theme or anytime you want to sneak a fun chocolate themed playdough. You could even try our chocolate playdough recipe for some delicious .
Looking for more fun ways to learn with playdough? You will love these low prep, free shape printables.
- Teach kids about the bones, muscles, and organs inside their body with these Human Body Playdough Mats.
- For more shape practice, with a non-seasonal printable, you will want to grab these Shape Playdough Mats with places to build shapes, trace shape words, and even see real images of these common shapes.
- Free Alphabet Playdough Mats allow kisd to not only form letters, but finish pictures with different themes with the same beginning sound.
- Count up and stick some meat on the grill with these super cute 4th of July Grill & Count Playdough Mats.
- These winter playdough cards give kids a prompt for how to form these common winter items. This is great for learning new vocabulary, strengthening hand muscles, plus it is loads of fun too!
- Count to 10 with these Birthday Cake Counting Mats.
- Practice counting with these fun, hands-on Count to 20 Corn Playdough Mats perfect for toddler and prek for summer learning.
- Sneak in some summer learning with these Ice Cream Shape Playdough Mats, addition with these Ice Cream Playdough Math Task Cards, or these fun to complete Ice Cream Playdough Pattern Cards.
- Students will have fun learning the names of instruments with these Instrument Playdough Mats.
- Watermelon Seed Playdough Mats are a fun summer counting activity for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Young kids, especially boys, will love creating cars, airplanes, trains and more with these clever Transportation Playdough Cards.
- Sandcastle Count & Trace Playdough mats are a fun way to combine summer fun with math practice.
- Yet another fun way to practice shapes is with these cute Flower Shape Playdough Mats.
- Shape Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Shapes Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Shapes Printable
- Shape Constellation Flashlight Printable
- Free Shape Puzzles Printable
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Free Printable Road Shapes
- Free Shape Bingo Game
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Free Shape Games
- Flower Shape Mats
- Ice Cream Shape Mats
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- Carrot Shape Mats
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Love Potion – Valentines Day Science
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Valentine Cards
- Conversation Heart Ooblek – FUN Valentines Day Activity for Kids
- Salt Painting Valentines Day Activity
- EASY Skittles Valentines Day Science Activities
- Happy Slime-tines – Free Printable Valentines Day Cards
- EASY Static Electricity Balloon Experiment
- Practice shapes with this hands-on Valentines Day STEM Activities
- Fizzy Heart Science Project – Valentines Day Activities for Kids
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Download Valentines Day Playdough Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!